It's a Winter Wonderland! *Ch. 25*

Midnight rolled around and we placed the plan in action, after hanging spoons in Liam’s room, taking all of Harry’s clothes, Louis’ carrots and prank utensils, Zayn’s hair products and completely wiping out all of the food in the entire flat leaving it bare. We dumped that fake snow powder all over the floors and then Heather waved a lite candle over the smoke protectors, in a matter of minutes every single room was filling with fake snow. Brooke was on our side with the prank war, she was currently waiting outside with in her car down the street. We had set up cameras earlier that day so we could watch our plan unravel. We waited until we heard the screaming boys, then giggling we plowed through the waist deep snow; I could feel the squishy particles in my snow boot.

The snow was still multiplying; we opened the hallway door forgetting we had also placed it there. We heard them screaming our names, at the top of the staircase, stuck. It was too dangerous to travel down it without falling down it, “GO!” I shouted pushing Jess she laughed and began doing high knees through the now chest deep snow.   We heard DG barking furiously in my room where we had locked in her to be safe from the snow; I made it halfway through the hallway before I heard a loud voice coming from in front of us that did not belong to Heater, Jess or Brooke. I looked up and saw Paul. Crap.

“WHAT NOW?!”

Heather yelled, I looked back and saw five very fluffy boys, none of them meeting our gazes, and then I looked back at Paul who was staring in disbelief at the floor at the still multiplying snow. The water had shut off a long time ago; I marched over to Heather and Jessica and whispered the plan into their ears. They smirked back and nodded.

“One,” I whispered as we neared Paul.

“Two,” I said a little bit louder just to confuse them. Before anyone could catch onto our plan I had yelled three and we pushed down Paul, and were running out the door with the fake snow trailing behind us like we were the flower girls at a wedding. The perfect little white balls of fluff contrasted against the dark, wet concrete.

“IT’S A WINTER WONDERLAND!” Heather sang loudly and very off key.

 “RUN FOR THE CAR!” I yelled and then gave Brooke the thumbs up for her to open the doors; we had just gotten into the car when the six lads ran out. Heather, Jess and I sent our heads through the sky roof thing at the top of the car.

“NANA BOO BOO!” We had all yelled while waving at them, once we were seated we looked at each other and started giggling.

“Did- did you see- Harry in his-” Jessica couldn’t finish because she was laughing until she was crying.

“Breathe Jess, breathe.” I said after calming down, I turned to Brooke who was merging to a different lane.

“Brooke? Can we stop at Starbucks?” I asked her giving her my puppy dog eyes; she looked back in the rearview mirror and sighed. Even at midnight I still wanted my mocha! She nodded and then drove up an exit; I heard the screen on the car ring. Like the phone call that also goes to your mobile also goes to your car.  I tapped the little green button after reaching over the storage area in-between the driver’s seat and the passenger’s.

“Vas Happenin?” I said in Zayn’s voice, I read the caller I.D. and it read Flat. Oh God this should be pleasant!

“COME BACK THIS INSTANT!”

 Paul’s voice boomed through the car making the speakers vibrate.

“But Paul! We will get you a coffee!” I pleaded using my puppy dog eyes then I remembered he couldn’t see me.

“No! Grace you have created enough of a mess!”

Then I remembered my Doctor’s orders for my healing.