Four

Sorry for any mistakes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Regina's POV~

"Hello Regina. To what do I owe this pleasure?" Emma's mother answers the phone.

"My water broke. Ms. Nolan we're doing birth plan B. Can you please come get me?" Emma is out of town for a bachelors party.

"Yes. I'm on my way now. Charming! Get the car started. Regina is heading into labor. Regina do you have the baby bag finished."

"Yes." I sit down and turn on the tv. I'm not in that much pain. I have tolerance.

"Regina? Are you still there?"

"Yes. I'm watching tv. Chicago P.D. is on. One of my favorites. It's a shame I'm gonna miss it."

"We're on our way. Neal put your shoes on. Your niece or nephew is coming. Go get in the car then." I put the phone on speaker and rest it on my belly.

I have a huge surprise for Emma and the family. Emma will be mad at me for like three seconds but filled with joy afterwards. I pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl. We're already prepared for them both. We've been buying girl and boy clothes. The plan was to just exchange half of the clothes for the correct gender. My doctor and I are the only ones who know. It's been hard to this a secret. We even bought two cribs. I told Emma it was an accident and she said we'll just return it.

"Regina sweetie you're awfully quiet and calm for someone who's about to give birth."

"I'm just chillin Ms. Nolan. How are you?"

"I'm a little nervous for the birth of my grandchild."

"I need to call Emma."

"Okay. Bye sweetheart." I dial Emma's number.

"Hi Gina. I miss you."

"I miss you too, papi. I'm in labor."

"Huh? Now?!"

"Yes. Your parents and brother are on their way. How's the party going?"

"Good. I miss you a lot though. I'm coming home now."

"Okay."

"It's gonna take me an hour to get to you. Guys I gotta go! I'm gonna be a parent!" I hear the cheering in the background and someone tell Emma to get here safely.

"Emma please don't speed. Please papi promise me you won't speed."

"Regina I-"

"Emma I cannot raise them on my own. I need you alive. You'll get here."

"Okay I won't speed. I'll see you soon. Stay on the phone with me."

"Okay."

"What are you doing now?"

"Watching tv. Emma I have a huge surprise for you. You're gonna love it."

"Gina you know I don't like surprises."

"Papi I promise you you'll love it."

"I should have told you a while ago."

"What is it?" She grows eager.

"I need to feed the turtles." I push myself off the couch. "I'm not tell you till you get here." I grab the lechuga (lettuce) out the fridge and head to the reptile room. "Emma the surprise will be apart of your birthday gift."

"Regina my birthday is in a month."

"It's an early present."

"Regina I'm getting on the highway now."