Dear Reader

Thank you for taking the time to read Chupar. If you haven't already, please be sure to vote and comment. If you're interested in my writing, here are some other stories you can check out:

After a tragic accident leaves her crippled, Barbara Gordon must return to the city she thought she left behind for treatment

After a tragic accident leaves her crippled, Barbara Gordon must return to the city she thought she left behind for treatment. Yet, the happy reunion she imagined with her dad is anything but when she meets his new fiancee. Convinced her soon-to-be stepmother is not who she seems, Barbara begins her own investigation into the woman and discovers she might be responsible for a recent string of disappearances.

But if Barbara wants to get closer to the horrifying truth, it's going to take a lot more than just crime-solving for this once promising young detective. She must make a deal with a devil... or learn how to destroy one.

Benjamin Peters was not always a cold-blooded murderer. At one point in his life, he was just a simple man who hoped to one day become a doctor.

But after having lived through many eras of history, he has learned that life sometimes requires committing necessary evils.

Forced to watch the same woman die over and over, Benjamin decides he will do anything to save her. Even if that includes the art of killing.