somewhere in the future

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I'm pretty sure you think all girls are stunning," she rolled her eyes, getting into eating her sandwich as well.

Right now, the 'fishtank girl' was being interviewed by the host. It was a cute section where the panelists had to guess what she does for a living.

"I feel like she's an idol."

"Right? I get that feeling too. So confident. She definitely has the aura of a pretty idol."

Jiwoo let out a loud "HAH! SEE! I TOLD YOU!" only for her to be scolded by Jungeun again for speaking while still having her mouth stuffed.

"Oh! Well what do you think?" the host asked the masked girl. She went on to pose like she was thinking, nodding her head. Then, out of the blue, she danced the choreographies to some random popular songs.

"Seriously! I think she's teasing us at this point!"

"I have a hunch, is she Kim Lip?"

Jungeun scoffed, that was a bit low. She's sure she doesn't dance as bad as her. She wasn't even there but could also tell that the girl was taller and has better posture than her. Damn, if she were to be the one of the panelists, she'd say this girl might be an athlete.

"Well, she's gonna sing for us after this, so maybe you can decide your hunches then?"

It then cut to an ad. "Aw! So annoying."

Just then the door clicked open. Jungeun was used to this by now, the only other person who knows the password to her lock was her manager, who usually comes in this late at night for a rundown of her next set of schedules. She didn't phase. But Jiwoo sure did.

"Hey Lippie! I have news for you— Jiwoo?"

"Ahahah! Hey, Eunji unnie! What's up?" Jiwoo shuffled. She put down her sandwhich, and pushed the plate away. She hoped her friend's manager didn't notice it. Eunji squinted. Sure, she has relatively bad eyesight, but there was no way she didn't catch the memo of a half eaten sandwhich on the table. "Aren't you on a diet? What's that sandwhich doing there?"

"What? Pssh, that's lippie's! I was just here to watch King of masked—"

"Lip's holding her own sandwhich?" Jungeun held her cackles. Jiwoo had always been a terrible liar, especially when put on the spot and she was on the brink of being scolded. Those were the moments Jiwoo was so desperately trying to avoid, because she had a tendency of losing common sense.

She gasped, obviously a faked one. Her acting isn't any better than her lying when placed in this kind of situation, "Jungeun! You made two sandwhiches?? You're preparing for a comeback, you know!"

"I'm calling Chorong—"

"No, please!" She finally begged. Eunji smirked, "—to ask about your schedule next week, but obviously judging from your reaction—"

"Ah! Fine! I was eating that!" Jiwoo pouted. Jungeun bursted out laughing. "I can't help it. I like eating!"

"I doubt she'll even care, she doesn't like diets herself. Almost quit last time, good thing I helped her pull through," Eunji shrugged. An interesting tmi, Jungeun thought, "you guys go on diets too??"