"You're not going anywhere."

"I forgot how charming you were." Katherine muttered through her teeth.

"I'm surprised you remember me at all, seeing as though you were so busy trying to wedge yourself between my brothers." At that, Nat looked at her in disbelief. "So sad for you though, seeing as they would never give you a second glance, what with them being in love with Iliana." Rebekah smirked at Nat.

"Bitch." Nat mumbled just loud enough for Katherine to hear.

"Oh my God." They looked up at a waitress who had just stopped at their table. "What happened?" She was looking at Katherine's hand worriedly, none of the girls saying anything. Elena kicked Katherine in the foot and smiled up at the waitress.

"I'm fine, Jolene." Katherine sighed. "You didn't see anything." She compelled the woman and she smiled and left them, Rebekah smiling at Elena.

"Every minute you two waste with your yapping is another minute we give Stefan and Damon to find us." Elena snapped at Rebekah and Katherine. The Original quickly grabbed Katherine by the chin and looked into her eyes.

"Where's the cure?" She compelled the vampire, but Katherine just smiled smugly at her.

"I'm sorry, I'm on vervain."

"Oh, I get to torture it out of you. Fun." She released Katherine's chin and sighed.

"Why do you two want it, anyway?" Katherine asked Elena and Rebekah curiously.

"The question is, why do you want it?" Nat intervened.

"Let me guess, to kill Niklaus?" Rebekah asked and Katherine rolled her eyes.

"I've spend the last five hundred years running from your big brother. I have no intention of being within sniffing distance of him. But, since it can be used against him, I'm sure he's just itching to get his hands on it. I give him the cure, he gives me my freedom." She explained and Nat raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, you poor victim. Where's the part in your plan where you screw us over and somebody dies?" Elena asked her.

"I have no reason to screw you over." Katherine shrugged and her gaze landed on Nat for a second before she turned back to Elena. Rebekah chuckled and Katherine rolled her eyes. "I know you don't believe me, but it is the truth. People change. I'm not the girl you think I am." Nat glared at her and Rebekah laughed again. Elena sighed and shook her head. Suddenly, the blonde aggressively searched the vampire's pockets. "I don't have it on me." She muttered as Rebekah threw the phone to Elena.

"I didn't think you did. But I'm sure there's something in there that can help us find it." Elena started looking through Katherine's phone and Nat briefly looked at the older vampire, seeing her worried face as her doppelgänger searched through her stuff.

"Who's 'em'?" Elena asked curiously and Nat and Rebekah looked at Katherine expectantly.

"A... friend."

"It says here you're meeting at two." Katherine sighed, still looking worried. "I guess I'll just have to meet 'em' myself." She smiled and looked at Rebekah, who smiled back at her. Nat looked between the two and then looked away. "I'll be right back." With that, Elena stood up with her purse and headed to the restroom.

"So, Katherine." Nat looked at Rebekah, who was looking at the vampire with an amused smirk. "How do you feel about the only person you had left now hating you?"

"You're one to talk." Katherine retorted. "Doesn't everyone in Mystic Falls hate you?"

"I don't." Nat intervened and Katherine looked at her. "I'm only here to help Bekah get the cure. That doesn't mean I have to hear you talk all the time." Katherine's face fell a little and Nat looked away. "I have enough with Elena." She muttered and hailed the waitress. The woman walked towards her booth and Nat ordered a cup of coffee. A few minutes later, the woman came back with her order and left again.