Adrenaline-Junkies

I wake up to light blinding me. "Wake up, Bea. A full day today. Fun!"

That reminds me. We have a party. I yawn, "Mom, can you make us some pancakes? Yours are always awesome."

"Thank you, but I have a feeling it's bribery. What is Ezekiel planning?"

"I'm no snitch mom!" I quickly add, "Ask him."

"Okay, hon." And with that, she walks out. I yawn and get out bed. I dress in black ripped jeans and a black crop top, adding a black hoodie. I don't bother with any makeup.

Skipping along the hallway, I hum some random song to myself. I swing my arms as I enter the kitchen. I am greeted with the horrific sight of my idiotic older brother stuffing his face. "Pig." I mutter.

"I eard dat." He spits, mouth full.

"Ezekiel! Don't talk with your mouth full! It isn't polite!" He rolls his eyes at my mother's comment.

"Well, Ezekiel, are you going to tell mom what you're planning?" I tease.

"Nope."

The clunking of footsteps stops our conversation. "Hiya, Uri."

"'Sup, Tris."

My phone buzzes.

Gonna  put some extra effort in ready 4 initiation

K

U coming?

Ya sure tr?

Ya

"Mom. I'm going to go out with Lynn and Shauna. That akay?"

"Of course, honey."

"Thanks!" I finish my pancakes and grab a rucksack. I run out the house and smacking into somebody's chest. It was a damn toned chest too. I fall back and hit the floor. A very familiar hand is soon in front of me.

I glance up. Four. I glare at him and get up myself. He coughs and retrieves his hand and blushes slightly. "I'm going now." I say, turning around.

"Bye." He mumbles, barely audible.