we're dating,right?

marcy's P.O.V

When I woke up I was in my room.I was still in my jumper and it was midnight.I got woken up by some type of tapping noise.It was small taps on my bay window.I decided to get up and check what it was even though my head hurt and I was exhausted.I went to the window and opened it to reveal a flat haired Luke.He's holding some small rocks which explains for the taps on my window. But why is he here throwing rocks at my window especially at midnight.In his other free hand he had a daisy and his old guitar.Without thinking I asked who it was because I couldn't think do anything else.He whisper yelled his name.But not just Luke.He said my old nickname for him,"its huke lemons".He hated when I called him that.But now he's saying it and not cringing.I quietly asked him why he was here.He explained that he needs to make it up to me.I decided to let him in.Even though I'm super pissed at him you have to feel bad because he went in public in his pajamas.He's already scared to death of the outside world.I opened the door for him and he leaned in for a hug which i denied and walked upstairs not caring if he followed me or not.I got to my room and of course he came with me."Marcy? Luke quietly chocked out.I turned around to see Luke trying to hand me the flower I took it and set it on my dresser.Luke waddle towards me and I asked him what he was doing.He said "this" before I knew it Luke was leaning his face into mine.Was he trying to kiss me?!?I didn't know what to do so I pushed him back by his shoulders.Which caused him to raise an eyebrow at me and make his way toward me again.This time he wasn't trying to kiss me but he was trying to do something.He snaked his arms around my body and he yanked me to my bed.I stared struggling and lashing around.But his grip was to strong.After I stopped moving around and we stayed in a uncomfortable spooning position before I stated shifting again.Luke asked what I was doing and I replied with a simple none of your business.He looked hurt by what I said.But it was true it's not his business.Luke quickly asked why I didn't want to cuddle.Is this what he thinks we're doing?As far I know we're not cuddling,maybe him but not me.Every time he speaks he chokes on his words.The next time he spoke he sounded more confident.Come on Clifford, we're dating.... right?

---------------------------------------------
YOU GUYS LOVE THIS.... RIGHT?
OK SORRY THAT WAS STUPID
THE CHAPTER WAS REALLY SHORT SO IM SORRY
I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING IT I REALLY DO
UPDATES TOMORROW
BYE LOVES<3