97 - CHANBAEK : Baekhyun's Endgame (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Doesn't Sehun resemble a chick? His blond hair is really cute."

Yixing answers him with a shrug.

They reach the school in a moment, Yixing parking his bicycle and locking it after telling Baekhyun to get to the lockers first to change into his indoor shoes.

"BAEK-HYUN-HYUUUUNG!!!!!!"

As Baekhyun closes the door of his locker, a big figure envelopes him into a bear-like hug that he almost stumbles. The guy clings to him affectionately despite their height difference.

"Good morning, Jongin. You're very energetic as always," Baekhyun says, not minding the younger completely sticking to him.

"Well, that's because I've already seen the face of my beautiful angel. As always, you're really soft and fluffy!" Jongin yells while grinding his face against Baekhyun's hair. "Will I see you at the club today? I'll wait for you after class!"

Baekhyun laughs, "But I don't remember joining your club, though."

"Aw, come on. It'll be fun as long as I'm with you," Jongin gives a cheesy wink, "Here. It's the registration form. Answer it, alright? Bye-bye!"

"Bye..." Baekhyun waves a little, seeing Jongin off. Jongin is a first year so he's older than him for a year. He stares at the paper and reads it. "Club Aesthetic..."

"What's that?" Yixing appears from beside him and takes the paper. The two of them head together to their respective classroom, at Year 2 Class 3.

"Jongin's asking me again to join their club."

"Club Aesthetic, a club where all good-looking people hang out together and does nothing but breathe," Yixing reads the description as he fixes his eyeglasses on top of his nose, "We aim to make the school an aesthetic place with the help of our handsome and pretty faces. Come and join us."

Baekhyun chuckles. "I'm not sure if I'm cut out for that club but it seems interesting."

"You're not good in sports and academics. The club you joined in freshman year has already closed so you don't have a club now," Yixing says, opening the door of their classroom and seeing his classmates scattered around and chatting with each other. The girls greet Baekhyun happily as he heads to his respective desk.

"Yixing hyung, you're in the literary club, right?" Baekhyun pulls out his chair and puts down his bag before he sits, while Yixing occupies the desk beside him.

"Yeah, but if you wanna join this club, then I don't have a choice but to follow you here."

"Pfft. You always do that."

"Of course. I need to make sure you're within my sight."

The bustle of the classroom settles down at the arrival of their homeroom teacher, Ms. Lee, a young lady. Students return to their seats and wait for her to speak.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, Ms. Lee!"

"Today, we have a new transfer student that will be joining our class," Ms. Lee says with a kind smile, "Come in, don't be shy."

Gossip arises from the class as the girls whisper to each other. The boys only stare when the tall intimidating guy enters the room, overpowering the whole place with his aura. The teacher looks small beside the boy who looks like a giant.

"P-please i-introduce yourself to everyone," Ms. Lee says, a bit scared.

The new student glares at everybody, making them cower in fear.