- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 -

Dawn smiled as her mom pulled up to the house they three where saying at while they where in Texas

Dawn smiled as her mom pulled up to the house they three where saying at while they where in Texas . Dawn rolled her eyes as she checked her phone , the girl saw many miss calls and text messages from mykel .

Ever since the fight dawn has been ignoring him . The girl got out of the car , grabbing her bags from the trunk . ' d stop movin so damn slow ' her brother said walking behind her . ' how about you move the fuck up and get from
Behind me ' the girl said .

The boy rolled his eyes before there mom came and unlocked the house door . ' alright listen , no fighting this whole trip , no fighting girls over boys ' dawns mom said looking dawn up and down .

The girl rolled her eyes walking away , before gettin hit with a shoe . ' no te alejes de mi amanecer ' her mom said putting her bags down .

' okay damn ' she said whispering the last part , the girl walked upstairs , going to the room on the right , once the girl walked in she new even if this wasn't her house she was going change it up .

Dawn grabbed her phone and some money she had in her bag . ' mami voy a la tienda a buscar cosas ' she said walking downstairs making her mom nod in response . The girl walked out the house before calling an Uber or some shit and getting in so she could go to the store .

Once the 14 year old made it so the store , she walk in to find things for the room . While the girl was grabbing two packs of led lights .

Someone came behind her , the girl felt the presents thinking they would leave . But when the didnt she turned around ' can you like stop staring at my a- holy shit Dede ' she said before hugging him .

' Oh my god you know who I am ' he said laughing before the girl hit him in the head ' shut up mane ' she said letting him go . ' damn son you really are small ' he said looking her up and down . ' Um bitch don't get slapped ' she said grabbing her phone out her back pocket .

The two talked for some more before going there separate the ways , the two also have each other there numbers if they wanted to talk more .

( pretend they in a store thank you )

DAWN.MARIEEE HAS POSTED !

Liked by imbadkidmaceii , imbadkidjay and 67,000 other s

DAWN.MARIEEE he ugly .👽

USER, why I lowkey ship tho-

IMBADKIDMACEII, you a homie hopper mane ...
— bitch how ima homie hopper we just friends and plus I'm single . 🥰
IMBADKIDMYKEL, no you not mane

USER, she's in Texas ...
USER, should of look at her story ...

_.1MDD.3_ : short ass , anyways 👄

USER, why they so close-

FUNNYMIKE, can I meet her now ?
—— I- sure why not 🤣

USER, she living the y/n dream

USER, she's so pretty 💓

USER, she want the whole crew...

USER, he a bad bitch
—— baddest lookin bitch 🙂

INDIGOMCCOY, check dms 🤩
—— get out ...

IMBADKIDJAY, time to shoot my shot 🥰
—— MOVE BITCH

- HI HAVENT UPDATED THIS BOOK IN SO LONG-

- ANYWAYS I WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD MAKE A IG DANCER IMAGINE BOOK ?

- SORRY FOR MISS SPELLING IM LAZY