- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 -

DAWN , press the live button as slime belief played in the background

DAWN , press the live button as slime belief played in the background . She sat on her bed watching people come into her live asking bad question about things that's happening ..

USER : what's up with you and maceii

USER : you and mykel cute

USER : are you and macei good .....

Dawn read each other comment before saying sum ' ion got no problem with ha to be honest '  dawn said playing with her hair . ' but she keep postin old pictures of her and mykel and just throwin shots at me like ... ' dawn said looking threw the comments .

Imbadkidmaceii : add me

USER : maceii in here 🤣

USER : add her

USER : add maceii

' add maceii , Ight ' dawn said looking for her name before addin her . Just then she came up on the screen . ' So you got a problem wit me mane ' maceii asked causing dawn to laugh ' like I said before ion got no problem with chu , I think you cool just keep my fuckin name out yo mouth and stop postin old ahh pictures with chu in mykel cuz baby it's really not cute ... ' dawn said getting up to go to her desk .

' mane , he's was mine first like what chu think this is ' macei said moving her hands , ' girl- y'all broke up 7 months ago , bitch please ' dawn said putting her hands on her desk .

' girl , just break up with him it's not that hard or get beat the fuck up ' maceii said laughing , ' girl I live in br , you can get my address and pull up right now , like you dead wanna fight me over a lil ahh boy . ' dawn said

USER : DAWN NOT PLAYIN LMAOOO 🤣

USER : maceii finna get whooped have y'all watched dawns fightin videos like I-

USER : y'all trippin maceii gon whoop ha ... I think

' bet send me yo address ima pull up and whoop yo ' macei said acting hard . ' Ight ,  ima dm you ' dawn said Endin ha live and sendin maceii her address .

- SORRY FOR MISS SPELLING

- OHHH TEAAAAA

- HA UPDATE COMIN TMR BYE 😌