- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 -

DAWN , dms maceii her address and everything and told her mom and brother to get ready to record , she put on her biker shorts and her black Air Force with a white tee shirt

DAWN , dms maceii her address and everything and told her mom and brother to get ready to record , she put on her biker shorts and her black Air Force with a white tee shirt .

The girl walked downstairs ' dawn if you lose , ima whoop the shit outta you ' her mom , ' I'm not ma damn ' the girl before she gettin hit with a shoe , ' ow - ' before she could finish she heard a knock at the door .

The girl walked outside , to see maceii and her family ' so wassup ' maceii said , but dawn ain't say nun but run up .

Before gettin pulled off , by her brother ' I thought you was gonna best my ass ' dawn said laughing . ' also who ever got the fight dm me it ' dawn said getting out her brother grip and walking in to the house .

The girl walked up stairs to see text and calls from mykel , she looked at them and open them , just like that left the nigga on read .

' bitch ass boy ' the girl said walking to her bathroom and turning on the shower to get in the shower .

Once she finished her shower she walked in to her room and rubbed coco butter on her self and got dressed and turn her lights blue and put on some Netflix .

' I WHOOP THAY HOE ASS ' dawn yelled laughin . ' DAWN GREY WILLIAMS CUSS IN MY HOUSE AGAIN AND ILL WHOOP YO ASS ' her mom said making dawn laugh .

- Um ANYWAYS I HATE THIS IS SHORT AND UGLY

- ANYWAYS GOOD NIGHT