Chapter 9

Xavier's POV

Someone was tracing their hands on my forehead. I felt tingles over there. Then she traced her hands over my nose and cheeks. She doesn't know what her hand was doing to me. I was waiting for her next divine touch.

But she abruptly stopped her touch. My wolf was whining like a lost puppy. It growled at me "I am more than a puppy and you know that". "Ok grumpy man" I laughed at him.

She twisted my ears playfully. I pulled her body beneath me. "Darling you shouldn't have done that". I gave her an evil smile. She laughed at me like a child. "Now it's the time for the punishment".

Suddenly fear flashed in her eyes. I need to remove that from her eyes. She should not fear me. "Princess get ready for the tickle master. "I started to tickle her. She roared with laughter. Tears were flowing out of her closed eyes. "Xavi...Xavier. Stop it. I am unable to breathe. "

But I continued to tickle her." Don't sco...scold me if your bed got, we...wet. My bladder is full". I stopped right there. She wiggled from my arms and ran towards the restroom. Such a naughty mate.

"Ring" "Ring" "Ring". My beta was calling me. "Alpha king you are needed here immediately. Our warriors have found 2 vampires in our border. They caught one but missed another one. He is in our land only". History is repeating. I need to move my coin very carefully now.

My mate came out after finishing her business. I smiled at her. But it didn't reach my eyes. "What happened Xavier? You are looking upset."

"I need to take care of some business. Serena will be here within 10 minutes. Be safe. Please stay in the home". "OH, but this is your home."

"This is our home. We are going to live here.". Her face reaction changed from happy to anxiety.

"What about my father and sister?" I was surprised by her question. "Don't think about your father. He was arrested by our warriors. And about your sister she is in safe hands.". She was still unconvinced with my answer. I took her head in my hands and asked what happened. "You knew about my father". I nodded at her.

"Please leave him". Is she mad? Why is she requesting to leave that idiotic person? "No, he needs to be punished brutally".

"Look Xavier everyone do mistake. We should not hold the grudge inside us. We should forgive and forget the mistakes. Even though he treated me like shit, he took care of me. He provided me shelter, food, and allowed me to go office. If not, I would not come to know you.". She was so pure in her thoughts.

But we should not allow him to wander outside. He will do something for you. "Ok keep him in the cell. But provide him food and water. Allow him to meet Maria for weekly once. He loves her." She was already doing her Luna job. "Ok, Raine. If it helps you to ease your mind, then I will do it. Anything for you my little mate. " I shuffled her hair playfully. She pecked my cheeks.

Serena came to our room. She removed her shoes and started to walk slowly. She looked at me weirdly and sighed me Shh. And I played along with her. She came behind Raine and hugged her very tightly. Raine squealed with a laugh. "Serena. Always a bear hugger". For an angel, she was acting like a child.

"Okay, little dove. I going now. Take care". I kissed her forehead and went out. I mind linked Serene and told her about that the vampire's arrival.

Raine's POV

"Serena do you know about that Xavier being a werewolf". I raised the question at her. "Yeah, I know about it. But you would also come to know that we can't reveal about our existence to human beings".

"No. I am not aware of this one.". "Ok. Now you are Xavier's mate. You also belong to our world. You should not tell about our existence to anyone else.". I started to think about her statement. What. No way.

"You are also a werewolf. How come you withhold this information from me. I am your best friend right. So, this is the reason behind your food habit. Ok, how oblivious I was. I Don't even know what my friend was. What your wolf looks like. Will it be also huge as Xavier's. Will, you show me your wolf."?

"Raine stop with your rant. Ok, cool down now. No, I am not a werewolf". "What you are not a werewolf. Then what you are.".

"Shut up Raine. Or I will make you". She was glaring at me. what's with her mood. Is she in her periods? Hahaha. Never. Never ask that question to any girl. You will not know what happens thereafter. I stifled my laugh and looked at her.

"I am an angel. The...". She started to say something. But I started to shout with her reply. "What you are an angel. Wow. So, you can give me whatever I ask. I mean like the pencil in Shackalaka boom boom".

"What is this Shackala nonsense"? I snorted at her response. "It's an Indian series. The pencil will give whatever the hero wants. You are my charm pencil". She started to laugh at me.

"Stop with your nonsense thinking, Raine. I am an angel. I can able to heal somewhen when they are hurt. We will give advice during a critical situation. I am good at removing stress from our minds. Not the other way around". My hopes were shattered with her reply. Ok, Bye - Bye Pencil charm.

Xavier's POV

I went to prison. That vampire was locked inside the silver-coated room. I have covered my body with silver anti repellent. The vampire was hanging down on a silver rope. The treatment for the vampire is different. They can disappear in the air.

But they can't use the power inside the silver room. I went near him and asked, "WHY ARE YOU HERE?". No answer came out of his mouth. These vampires are adamant creatures. I took the silver rope from the table and thrashed across his body. He whimpered from pain.

"JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION". He gave me a weak smile. "Some bird told that you have found your mate. And that too a weak human. Wait until my Alpha elopes her. She will be beaten to death". My face turned red at his comment.

"Give him 50 ml of wolfbane" I ordered my warrior and went outside. Wolfbane is like a slow poison. Only Alpha and Luna are repellent to wolfbane.

Serena mind linked me to come home quickly. I asked her "What's wrong?". She told me everyone was safe. But Raine did something magical. I ran to my house at a lightning speed.