Chapter 21

I was on my four legs. My hands were changed to two legs. I felt a weight on my head. I started to move here and there. I noticed two wings on my side. What I am? For sure I was not a werewolf.

"A unicorn". I heard my mate's voice. After a long time, I was seeing him. His face was full of beard. He looked like he didn't sleep for many nights. He was looking at me with love in his eyes.

He hesitated to ask me for meeting his wolf. I know his inner beast has hurt me. But I have forgiven him long ago. Still I could see the guilty in his eyes. I accepted his request. His wolf apologized for his mistake. It's not a normal thing. Alpha wolfs will not ask forgiveness even the mistake was in their name.

We started to run around the forest. We played along. After some time, he changed into his human form.

"Mate is sexy. I want to lick his abs." I heard a voice in mind. What the hell it is? Who is talking in my mind, that too with dirty words? "I am 'Monza'. Your unicorn. I am not even started to talk dirty my dear. Wait until you hear my real thoughts."

"Stop with your dirty thoughts. So, you are going to stay in mind.". "Yeah I will be on your mind always. I will help with your good and bad thoughts. But you are stupid to leave our mate to that bitch. Are you Mother Theresa to leave our mate"? she was fuming with anger.

"Sorry Monza. I will not do it again. I have realized my mistake.". I felt bad for myself. "Don't feel sorry. It's all due to stupid chemical reactions in your brain. Now I am here baby. You will never do such things"

"Raine. I need to fly over the sky." What? How will you fly over the sky? I mean she was not a bird right. "Duh. Moon goddess didn't give wings for anything. Make us fly. Flutter your wings and take off from the ground." Ok we will give a try. I started to flutter my wings continuously. The dirt and sand around me started to swirl. After a long attempt I brought my legs inward me and pushed my body upward.

Wow I was flying. I started to do all the stunts in the sky. A flock of birds was flying with me. "Is it enough for you? Shall we land down"? I asked Monza. "Yeah yeah land down. Our mate cannot able to keep his eyes out of us. I think he is going to faint at our beauty."

I have got hilarious unicorn. "Now stop with your stupid expression. Go and expose your feelings for him. " Yeah, I need to tell him.

Once I have changed into the human form, I lunged over him with a tight hug. Three words. Those three words were itching my tongue. " Xavier, I love you ". His mouth was opened with O shape. "Wow a direct proposal. No cheesy words. So now what are you waiting for? Place your lips over him. Come on. I am waiting for this moment. "

I didn't give importance to her words. My whole attention was on my mate. He was shocked by my words. But I expected a reply from him. Is it true? He doesn't love me.

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Forget what I said". I can feel the pang in my heart. I removed his hands from mine. I took a step towards the house. But I was pulled back into his arms.

I felt pressure on my lips. Kiss. He was kissing me roughly. He poured all the emotion through the kiss. Then he started to kiss my forehead, eyes, nose. He was kissing me like a puppy.

" I love you. I love you so much. The things which happened before. That doesn't mean I hate you. You know that right. I am in love with you. How will I love anyone other than you? I was in fear of your rejection. I promise you. I didn't even touch her with my mind. She did some magic. I was pulled to her magic. I thought I was the one who caused you pain. So only I distanced myself from you. All the things I have done resulted in only pain for you. I am so sorry.".