Chapter 24

Raine's POV

"Raine. Wake up dear mate. I am soul less without you. How many days are going to hibernate? Enough of this phase. I am worried. Please wake up. I miss your smile. I miss your naughty things." This voice. I know it.

"Wake up Raine. It's time for you to come out of this coma." Monza pleaded to me. she was asking me to wake from the past week. But I don't have the energy to do it.

I felt droplets on my cheeks. OH... poor Xavier was crying because of me. I blinked my eyes repeatedly. Xavier was standing near me. My hands were in his. He was crying with closed eyes.

I squeezed his hands lightly. He opened his eyes and looked for the touch. Then he took my face in his hand. "You are awake. God. Raine, don't do that again." I hugged him tightly. I felt my missing piece.

"Don't leave me Raine. I am nothing without you." He extended a glass of water towards me. I drank it with his help.

"Raine. I missed you." Serena came towards me and gave me a side hug. She was crying profusely. "Ok give her some space to breath". There came Angeline's voice. "Are you ok Raine"?

"I am ok. Little pain here and there. But I can manage." "Ok how did you killed Martin"? Serena questioned me.

Flashback...

Darkness overloaded me. I was again in my dreamland. The same house. The same man. Today I will see his face. I walked towards him. I touched his shoulder. He turned towards me. I was shocked by his face. Xavier. What was Xavier doing here with the woman? I peeked over him and looked at the woman's face. I was more than shocked by the face. Then a bright light shoved in my face.

I focused my eyes on the light. The same woman with a white dress. But along with another man. A red-dressed man with a crown on his head. "Can you tell me who are you? I am confused about these dreams. What do you expect from me"?

"Patience. It's the key to success dear." She smiled at me with the same love. "I am Moon Goddess. And he is Sun God. Thousand years before we were in love. We were mates. A baby was born as a token of our love. She is a white diamond. This war is happening because of the white diamond

She was born with power. She could kill anyone with her power. She was a gem. But it could cause danger to her since she wasn't practiced to control her power. So, we hidden her from bad omens. But people in the sun came to know about her. So, we made a decision. With the help of witches' power, we made the baby to not grow until 980 years. After that we left her in the human world. She was raised by a family. She was meant to be the Luna Queen. She practiced her power. Now she is standing in front of us."

It was a lot to take in. Sun and moon are my parents. Who would believe this? "But anyway, I am going to die now. I am sorry papa mama. You have done a lot to protect me. But I am unable to protect this world. Why I can't kill Martin"?

"It's another story. To make it short and crisp. It was given as a boon to him by your father. Don't worry about that Monza. You a powerful hybrid. There is a reason behind your unicorn ability. You are the only person who can kill Martin. The hump. Dig the hump inside his chest. He will die."

Flashback ends...

"That's how I killed him. He died without even finding the white diamond." Everyone was listening to the story with hands-on their cheeks. "You are the white diamond."

Xavier asked me.

"Yeah"

Xavier' POV

She is alive. God thank you for giving her back to me. She is my breath. My life. I enclosed her hands in my hands. I didn't leave her side from the moment she was awake. Tears were flowing continuously from my eyes. Serena and my sister have seen my miserable state.