coincidence

timmy's pov:

I just got off a flight from New York to Hawaii where me and the boys are spending the next two weeks... 

We took a cab to our hotel and checked in into our rooms. The next thing I know we were all asleep after the very tiring airplane.

We wake up in time for dinner, in which is served at the hotel restaurant. We all got dressed and then got going. I was just wearing sweats, a hoodie, and a shirt underneath.

Dinner was an open buffet so we reserved a table, grabbed our plates, and headed towards the buffet to get some food.

On our way back to the table I can't help but notice a girl standing a few feet away. One of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen...

Long Y/H/C hair, Y/E/C eyes, nice body, and a beautiful smile. I was totally zoned out and heard nothing but her laugh as I watched her talk to her friend.

I was called back to earth when my friend, Ansel, shook me. "Do you need a tissue for that drool?" he asked chuckling. "What do you mean?" "Bro you can't stop staring at her..." "Just look at her man..." "I honestly don't blame you. Her friend slaps too." Ansel admits

For the rest of dinner I couldn't think of anything other than that girl I saw earlier. Will I ever see her again? Will we ever talk?  

---

Later that night me and the rest of the boys were outside sitting by the pool with drinks in our hands, playing card games.

"Y'all, I wanna get a refill, anyone coming with?" Ansel asks. "Hold up." I answer and walk up to him.

Just before we leave one of my friends calls out "Yo Timmy!" I turn around, "Yeah."  "Get me a beer with you please." I start walking backwards, "Sure."

And just as I turn around I bump into someone, "Oh my god I'm sorry." I apologize. I then realize it was the girl from dinner! 

"Sorry." she says. I realize that I've spilled her drink on her shirt. "No no it was totally my fault. Let me offer you a drink instead of the one I spilled." "You really don't have to, it's totally fine." "Please." "Well if you insist."

On our way there I introduce myself, "I'm Timothée by the way." "Oh I'm Y/N, nice to meet you." she replies as we properly shake hands.

We walk together towards the bar where I found Ansel waiting for me. He looked at me suspiciously and I mouth 'i'll tell you later'.

"So what would you like to drink?" I ask Y/N. "Just a pina colada please." she politely says. We wait for the drinks and I introduce her to Ansel.

"Invite her and her HOT bestfriend to sit with us! It's your chance to get to know her man..." Ansel whispers to me. "Alright."

On our way back to the boys and Y/N to her bestfriend I noticed that she's shivering. I remembered that I spilled a drink on her and she's probably freezing right now!

I quickly take off my hoodie, "Here put this on." I tell her. "But won't you get cold?" "Nah, I'm fine. You can return it any time you want."  I say and she takes it. Ansel couldn't do shit other than tease me, "Where did that gentleman come from?" he snickers nudging me.

"So... Me and the boys are playing card games at the table over there, if you and your friend want to join us feel free." I explain pointing towards our table. "I'm sure Y/F/N won't mind with the fact that she's obsessing over Ansel already." 

"Wait, for real?" Ansel asks and Y/N nods. A smile is plastered across his face. "I'll go get her and we'll come back then, see ya." she mumbles and goes to look for Y/F/N.

---

The rest of the night was super fun and we really got know each other so well. Y/N and Y/F/N were super nice, energetic, and funny. I'm so glad we got to know them.

---

A week and a half later, it was Y/N last day in Hawaii. Me and the boys had a few more days left. Ever since the night I bumped into Y/N we've been hanging out with the two girls everyday, and I could honestly say that it was the best vacation I've ever had.

 Y/N lived in California while I was in New York and I didn't know if I would ever see her again. I had no choice but to confess my feelings so I can keep her close...

At about 1am, I texted Y/N knowing she'd be awake. Me and her are night owls while the others pass out by 11:30.

                                                                                                                                         you                                                                                                          meet me at the pool 

Y/N<3                                                                                                                                    on my way :)

I waited for Y/N to show up dangling my feet in the water. I suddenly felt a sound behind me, I turn around and it's her.

"Hey." "Hi Timmy." she says taking  her shoes of and sitting right next to me. "I just wanted to see you one more time before you leave. I'm gonna miss you, you know?" "I'm gonna miss you too." 

"Do you think we'll ever see each other again?" I mumble. "Definitely, I mean we're friends now right? Friends meet up all the time." "Right." Friends? Just friends?

"The funny thing is that if I had been more careful and hadn't bumped into you none of this would've probably happened." "Ikr! We should thank god for your clumsiness Timmy!" she giggles. "Hey! I'm not that clumsy!"

We share smiles and stare at each other for a while. "But I should tell you something though..." It's time, wish me luck! "Sure, go ahead."

"You know every time you go on vacation and you catch feelings for like a person you literally never talked to?" Yeah, I feel you! Oh my god Timmy, do you like someone!?" She was very oblivious...

"In fact, I do. You. I like you. Now I know this sounds stupid since you already said we were friends earlier and all but it was my only chance in trying to keep you. You don't have to say anything I just wanted to put it out the-" she suddenly cuts me off.

But not with words, with her lips! We kept passionately kissing for a solid two minutes until we pull away in need for air.

"Well, I wouldn't call it stupid at all cause the same thing has happened to me!" 

★★★

Once again sorry for the inactivity and for the long wait, but enjoy this :).

Hope you're doing great! And thanks for almost 4k reads!!! <333

If you liked this please VOTE and COMMENT what you think!

I honestly relate so much to the vacation crush thing! Comment if you can too :)!

Requests are always open, have a nice day.

★★★