alone

Ever since Timothée started filming this new movie, he's been totally carried away. I mean, I understand that he can be busy, it's his job after all. But this time is not like usual.

It's like he's cutting me off. He never calls, never talks to me, always comes home late, we barely see each other. And when we do, we're always fighting.

I took it upon myself, I was convinced I was overreacting. It'll be over when he's done filming, I'm sure. But I guess not.

It's been three fucking months since filming was over. 7 fucking months of being patient. 7 fucking months of being on my own.

If he's can't balance or choose between the people he met on set and me, then my commitment to him is useless.

Now that I'm infuriated, I'm taking actions. He'll have to make the choice, and I need it now. I was very tired, it was three in the morning and he still wasn't home. Yet I still stayed awake as I knew I won't see him in the morning.

Around 4am, I hear the sound of the front door open then close. "Oh hey Y/N. I didn't expect you to be awake..." he says.
I just give him a pissed look then I go back to my phone.

"Y/N is something wrong?" he nervously asks. "Baby talk to me, please." he states. "Have I done anything?" "Oh come on! You're not gonna ignore me forever!"

"You should know what's wrong." I say as I get up, heading to the bedroom. "Y/N, wait!" he follows after me. "Y/N, tell me what's going on, please." he utters desperately. And with that I had to give in.

"Timothée can you recall the last time we've been together? The last time we hung out? The last time you talked or called me? I don't know what's up with you but you've been avoiding me forever and it's getting on my nerves. It's like you had completely forgotten you have a fucking girlfriend that's been waiting for you to come home or even call for seven fucking months! I came to New York for you, to stay with you. Not to be thrown at home, knowing no one from around here, and be alone every single day. My commitment to you is somewhat useless. So you'll have to choose between me and the reckless and careless life you've been living for the past while."

"Y/N, oh my god. I'm so so sorry. I was just- I was busy with filming then I was too carried away by my cast mates. I'm just, truly sorry." he stutters.

"They sound too cool for me, you should probably get back to them forget my existence again." I reply as I run for the bathroom and locking the door.

"Y/N! That's not what I meant! I just- I- just let me make it up to you okay? Please." he shouts through the door.

"Timothée I don't know what to think..." "Y/N do you trust me?" "Hmm..." "Do you trust me?" "Well yes, but-"

"Then you'd trust me to make it up to you. You'd believe me when I promise that this won't ever happen again. I'm sorry, okay? Just please, open the door."

I can never stay mad at him for long, especially when I understand that he's genuinely sorry and didn't mean to hurt me. Seconds later, I open the door.

And just as I take a peek at him I find him wrapping his arms around me. "I'm really really sorry." "It's fine, Timmy. Just please, don't do that again. I was going crazy without you..." I whisper.

"I promise it won't happen again." Right after that, he e connects his lips with mine and its like we've never even fought! Oh lord, how can he have such an effect on me.

★★★

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊:
- honestly, timmy can ignore me anytime he wants. I'll take it.
- if you liked this make sure to like and comment what you think!
- hope your week & day's going great.
- requests are always open!

(edited)
★★★