nemesis

your pov:

Ever since me and Timothée met, we've hated each other. It seemed like we were always competing and challenging each other. Our competitions made us popular as they often went too far.

I hated quite few things about him like... Being the school's biggest player, being sarcastic all the time, always harassing me, making fun of every single person breathing, and the fact that he always contends against me in any possible way!

                                                                               ---

timmy's pov:

If you know me, you'd know I'm really good at acting. Since I met Y/N, back in elementry school, I've always acted like I hate her. Yet, I, and only I, have always known that I like her. 

I act competitive to flirt, but she never realized I was. She was actually competing while I was obliviously flirting, until I realized she was serious and that she actually didn't like me.

I didn't want to get busted cause I obviously know that she actually despises me. However, I can't keep this secret for longer, I can't let her hate me even more. I decided to man up and make a move, today!

---

your pov:

I was walking to my locker when I noticed Timothée coming from the other way. I rolled my eyes and groaned, then started grabbing books from my locker so I can leave!

 I act like I don't see him but he knows I do. God, why am I stuck with a locker right next to his!?"Hey cutie." he says opening his locker. "Can't you just leave me alone for once?" I spat with a fake smile as I slam shut my locker door and walk away.

I was headed towards my third period when I felt someone grab my hand. I turn around and see Timothée taking me somewhere. "Timothée what is your problem?" I shout and he just shushes me. 

He stopped when we've reached an empty and queit place. "Can you let go of me!" I yell. "No, I need to talk to you. It's something important, really." "I don't care Timothée just let me go I'm gonna be late for class!" "Y/N listen ple-" 

And just as he started talking I pull my hand away and run towards my class. Whatever he wanted to say, I don't care.

                                                                               ---

It was now lunch time and I was waiting for my bestfriend Emily at her locker. I leaned my back on the locker while I scrolled through instagram. When I suddenly felt someone standing right in front of me, Timothée!

"What do you want!?" I groan. He just stares at me with a smile saying nothing, I haven't realized he was this handsome befo- what am I saying!? I thought. 

He looks me up and down with a smirk then locks his eyes on my lips. I was trying so hard not to smile, it's as of what he's doing is afecting me. Oh shit! I think I like Timothée.

"If you're not going to say anything I'm leaving." He still stared, nothing coming out of his mouth. I knew he's just fooling around. I was surprised he let me walk away. I really don't know what his intentions were, but I'm better off not knowing anyways.

And when I looked back at him I only saw him smirking, it's like he knew he's done something to me! I immediately look for my bestfriend, I need her advice!

"Emily! There you are!" I scream. "Y/N! Mr. Blake just dismissed us sorry." "It's okay I just need to talk to you! It's important." "Okay... Come on then lets go find us a table." 

"So, Y/N, what's up?" "So..." I look at her with embarassment. "I think... I think I... I think I like Timothée." "Always saw this coming, finally!" "Wait, so you're not surprised? I mean I've basically hated him my whole life." 

"Yes, Y/N, you did. But even if you hated each other, Timothée's hot and you guys are actually super close even though you might not know it, i knew you'd eventually develop a crush on him. And... I also know that he has a crush on you.

"And how do you know that?" "Y/N, are you serious? You really don't see the way he looks at you? You've never realized how much he stares at you? It's obvious." "So what should I do?" "Go talk to him, I'm sure it'll be fine."

"Really?" "Yes Y/N, really! I'm positive this won't back fire but good luck girl." "I'm blaming you if this goes wrong." "Trust me, it won't. Now go!" she shouts and I leave to look for Timothée.

After searching for about 5 minutes I finally found him sitting on thr bleachers. He doesn't seem to notice me, "Timothée!" I shout. He sees me and I go up and sit right beside him. "Y/N what are you doing here?" "I need to talk to you." 

"And I'm supposed to listen to you after you shut me out?" "Look I'm sorry, you can say whatever you wanted say now, I'm listening." "Oh I don't know if I should tell you anymore." "Oh come on Timothée."

 "Fine, whatever... So, I needed to tell you that... needed to tell you that uhh... I NEEDED TO TELL YOU THAT I LIKE YOU!" he finally shouts. "Are you serious?" I ask, puzzzled. "Yes Y/N, I always did! I was always messing around with you not to annoy you but just to flirt but you always take it seriously."

I just sit silently with my mouth dangling open for about a minute or so, lost deep in thoughts. Until his voice interrupts me, "So... What do you say?" "I'm like shocked! I was actually coming here to tell you the same thing." I say looking down.

"Wait what?" "Yes Timothée, I like you too! I never realized I did, but after that locker incident it was pretty clear to me that I had feelings for you Timothée." "The relieve that hit me just by hearing this..."

We sit in comfortable silence staring at each other for a bit when suddenly Timothée leans in and kisses me. My eyes immediately shut and I start kissing him back. 

I wonder how I've never realized my crush on Timothée way earlier, I mean he was literally right in front of me! It doesn't matter though cause here we are anyways...

                                                                         ★★★ 

sorry for not publishing in a while, thought i'd take a break.

Hope you're having a great day!

if you liked this one please VOTE and COMMENT what you think!

Thanks for 2K reads, we're going somewhere :)!!!!🎉🎉🎉

                                                                         ★★★