Chapter 22 The unaccepted acceptance

Start from the beginning

" oh ram, What the heck are you saying Sid?" mama glared with a slight blush on her face and papa was controling his laughter...

" but didn't you just say you want a daughter, "

" I was taking about a daughter- in- law?"

" oh, you want me to pick bhabhi, but she didn't inform.."

" Oh God Sid , I was talking about you getting married , I want you to get married and get me a daughter.." now I think the sister option was not that bad, should I just convince them about that...

"mama, please you know my reply. Why even try?"

" Sid I think your off age to get married, What's the problem in getting married?" Now how do you explain you my problems mama.

" Mama is there anything else, you want me to do other than this..." I asked sensing that this conversation is not gonna take us anywhere.

" No, Sid why do you always change the topic when we have this conversation " ma huffed and I sighed and looked at papa who just shrugged and went off from there... traitor.

The house was awefully quite after that, did I say my stubborness is completly derived from my mom, She is not talking to me after that incident and is own her protest, she has not evn come out of her room.

The only person who could convince her. I gave a call to bhai, who inturn asked me to come to his appartment. He told me mama had called him regarding the matter.

I went off to the apartment. I thought bhai would have been on my side. Guess what I was wrong.

He was also on mama's side, why is everyone conspiring against me today?

After that bhabhi came to the room.

" Sid, I know there are things that bothers you, you have your own insecurities, trust me I had the same, when I got married to Neil, the decision that I took though was for my family, it is one of the best decision that I have ever taken. With this bond comes a lot of responsiblity, but with that you get something called companionship, Love is though important, when it comes to relationship trust and the asurance no mater What there is a person whose gonna stay with you, that is important, this is something that I have learnt from my married life.

Every other person in your leaves you and gets busy in their own life after a point of time, wouldn't you want someone who could cherish your happiness, who would be along with you in evry step of your life, who is ready to support you, with whom you feel perfect like the two pieces of jig saw.

Life is all easy unless you complicate it. I am not gonna force you, this should be purely your decision, and I don't want any other externaities to influence your decision, not mama, papa, neil  and especial your brothers past, he has decided to move on from that... Not evryone is the same, and not evry relationship starts just for an end.

Take your decision wisely."

and she went out off the room. I still kept pondering over her words, yes I have trust issues a major one at that, I don't think I am ready for this yet but still, should I give it a try...

I left to home,still pondering on her words, I went off to my room to find ma siting on the bed, there where tears in her eyes...

" ma.."

" Sid, beta I am sorry, it's just past few months you have been so distant and I want see you setled in your life, with your own family, I am sorry if I was too pushy.." that's it when your mom says those words, You are gluped in your guilt even if you are not wrong...

" Ma okay, I am ready to get marrried."

" Are sure about this Sid, I mean this is your decision" mom asked smiling ear to ear. Anything for that smile.