Chapter 22 The unaccepted acceptance

Začať od začiatku

I was welcomed by bhabhi who was glowing with happiness, she quickly hugged me and reciprocated the same, then I looke out to find, mama, papa and aunty, uncle there.

I wasn't that dumb to come up to the conclusion that all are here to receive me, Something is going on, My eyes invouluntarily moved in search off something/ someone to be precise,

Why the hell am I looking for her?

Ya it's because I don't want her presence it's just gonna build up my frustration, I was just making sure, that's all "

"That's what you say , but is it what you feel " - my subconsious poked up

No that's what I feel , that's it...

" Sid where are you lost ?" Bhabhi asked me,

" Nothing bhabhi..." I smiled back at her.

" ok bro quickly fresh up and we will have lunch, okay"

" I wish pari was here" Bhaiya said, oh soo she is not coming, well thats a good news...

After geting quick shower, I went off to have lunch..

" So ladies and gentlemen, We have small gifts for everyone present here, so we request everyone to take the covers and take out your gifts" bhai announced and bhabhi handed everyone their covers, I got my cover, I quickly took out the cover to find a white T-Shirt, I turned the shirt and found " My Chill Chachu"  printed in bolds, I was intially confused but as realisation hit me I looked at bhai and bhabhi and found everyone present there repeating my action...

Ma was the first one to come out off the shock.

" Neelima we are going to be  grandparents.." both of them hugged each other and then the gents did the same, I went to bhai and bhabhi...

" So this was the reason, you wanted me in India, you could have just told me this I would have jumped up in next flight.."

" Well, we thought giving you a surprise, so how was it?"

" best surprise ever, I can't belive I am going to be chachu, well before you guys start I am already stating I am going to spoil my niece or nephew for sure..." and then I hugged both bhai and bhabhi, wow the feeling of being an uncle is actually both wierd and overwhelming. I was always the youngest in my family but now someone younger to me is coming, this feeling is so good after so long I am very happy.

Later on we, me, mama and papa left to our house, Best part is bhai and bhabhi has decided to move in to our home with in this week, now that bhabhi is preganant...

Next day I visted my friends here, had a day out with them and the day went soon got over with that.

The next morning, ma came to my room and asked me to freshen up, Now that was weired she never did that I usually woke up early and mom waking up me was weired.

After that the breakfast was all my favourites, mom was extra sweet. Okay this happens only when she needs something from me, I looked over to papa, who just gave me guilty smile in return...

" Okay mama spit it out, What do you want me to do,"

" arreey bacha, why do you say soo, " mama asked innocently

" mama you and I both know, so stop with this drama and tell me, What you want?"

" hmm, okay  Iwantadaughter" she said it one breath and I couldn't make out anything

" pardon me.."

" I WANT A DAUGHTER" 

" haan What can I do for that ma, see even I would like to have a sister.. oh wait are you.. I mean mama papa don't you think it's bit late. like you guys are going to grand parents?"