𝙺.𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘-𝚃.𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚘//𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛

Start from the beginning

If the thunder boy manages to see this site, I bet all my money he'll pass out with blood tricking down his nose.

On the contrary, a certain burgundy haired boy stopped on his tracks ⁠- looking directly at the two. His face does not express any tiff nor bliss, rather blank tranquillity. Lips form in a straight line as he walked to the two.

As he walks, his eyes didn't falter while gazing at them. To his surprise, the (e/c) orbs met his dark red ones; calling him out.

"Kamado-Kun!" Her arms waved in his direction, "Over here!"

He smiled at her and waved back as well. "Konichiwa (L/n)-san," His eyes darted to the other, Kanao may not seem pissed but she does not look pleased as well. "...And Tsuyuri-san."

(Y/n) looked a the two, wondering why they have been staring for a moment. She shrugged it off and started a conversation so that the unpleasant aura she felt will rub out. She asks them if they need her help with some training, or are having a hard time.

The two would gladly answer her questions, even answering at the same time which made (Y/n) laugh. She sure doesn't see the slight rivalry between the two.

In her eyes they both looked adorable, even the age gap between the three of them is not considered long. She is just fifteen years old.

"Okay! Well then, see you guys tomorrow!" Standing up and fixed her figure, (Y/n) patted their heads slightly causing them to redden. She does act like a grown-up somehow.

"Take care... (Y/n)-san..."

"See ya (L/n)-san!"

The two sat there, no words escaped their mouth as they watch her drift away. Tanjiro is not the type to fight over things childishly, especially against a girl. But then again, he can't help it to act this way, (Y/n) is her crush after all.

He cleared his throat, "I'll get going now, Tsuyuri-san."

She only stared at him with her usual facade, tossed a coin as a guide, she answered. "Okay..."

Humming as you wander around the Butterfly estate looking for a certain Kamado- Not the boy but the cute demon Nezuko! You managed to buy something out and decided to give it to the cute Lil demon.

It was a pink ribbon, use to tie up her long hair and the other is some pink clips from Mitsuri, saying that she can use it when Nezuko braids her hair.

Halting your tracks in front of the infirmary where you heard a familiar shout. Sweatdropping after you realized it was Aoi, scolding someone...as usual.

"DUMBASS! YOU LET YOURSELF HURT FOR SOMETHING SO STUPID!"

"I'M SORRY AOI-SAN! WE WON'T DO IT AGAIN!"

You chuckled as you walk in, there you see a bowing Tanjiro and a frustrated Aoi. Together with a boar head and yellow-headed demon slayer....passed out, you can see their souls retreating from their body. Just kidding.

"Eh~ What happened Aoi-chan?" Your voice spiced up the room once again with the cheery ambience of yours. More like a teasing one if Aoi says.

"Please don't add any more frustration out of me." Aoi can only shake her head in distress which made you laugh. "These three dorks have yet again caused another disaster, hemp!"