Madness Passion: Ochako Emotion Arc (Movie Day Continue)

"Why?" Todoroki asks.

"There was a situation involving the agency that Iida had to deal with, I'm just worried because of what happened at Hosu," Midoriya answers quietly.

"Are we still going to watch the movie?" yet another question from Todoroki.

"Well, it would be a waste not to on this beautiful Saturday so yeah, we will still carry out the plan," as Midoriya cracks a smile. As Midoriya finish his dialogue, Tsuyu (In her classic green jacket along with a black shirt underneath and a long orange skirt) and Uraraka (In her pink jumper, brown-striped scarf along with her light green skirt and long black socks) both show up together as they come across each other in the hallway. Being a good boyfriend that he is, Midoriya quickly compliments Tsuyu on her fashion and how beautiful she looks through a pick-up line.

"Wait, can I take a photo of your outfit? I want to remember it so I can recreate it later," as he blushes and quickly looks at the floor.

"You're so sweet, darling. Thank you," Tsuyu quickly reply. Even though Uraraka didn't change her bright smile, Todoroki can still notice the jealousy inside her brown eyes, so he then proceeds to gives Uraraka a compliment as well.

"You looks fabulous in your jumper as well, Uraraka".

"Thanks, Todoroki-kun" as the jealousy in her eyes has somewhat disappeared. Then both of the girls proceed to also questions about Lida and received the same answer that Todoroki received from Midoriya. The 'Deku Protection Squad' (Without Lida) then advanced to the cinema to see the new movies, Endeavour: Flames Of Hopes. As you might not know, after the rough battle against High End, Todoroki appears more forgiving and open-hearted toward his father (but still not fully forgive him for what he had done in the past). Todoroki's respect grows toward Endeavour as he redeems himself and apologised with actions to his family.

"The popcorn looks as tasty as ever," as Midoriya drools all over the place when they reach the cinema, "Todoroki?".

"You can buy as much as you want, but please don't waste foods," Todoroki sigh (with relief) as he hands Midoriya his father credit card. They end up buying 4 large popcorns, 4 frozen drinks and plenty of snacks such as Skiddle, Tic Tac and a few more (to be accurate, many more). The Deku squad reach their cinema room just in time before the advertised start rolling, and seated themselves before the movie kick-off (Seating: Todoroki, Uraraka, Midoriya, Tsuyu). The movie itself was well-made along with some special effects had beautifully recaptured the invincible battle between Endeavour and High End along with other villains.

---------- Time Skip ----------

"That was indeed a good movie wasn't it, Uraraka?" Midoriya said after walking out of the cinema room.

"Of course it was, there were so many explosions and flames. BEW! BEW! BEW!" she replied energetically. Uraraka then shifts her focus toward Todoroki and received a cold gaze from Todoroki, which reminded her of their secret plans and why Todoroki came in the first place.

"Midoriya, do you mind me having an alone conversation with Tsuyu?" Todoroki asks. Even though Midoriya finds it weird and confusing, he still let it slide and stays behind with Uraraka. With Todoroki complete all of the procedure of the plans, it's now Uraraka turn to do her part. So she breathes in and out, then projects her voice and said:

"Midoriya, do you remember the day we met?".

"Of course I do, it was a long times ago, wasn't it?" Midoriya replies.

"Since that day, you had helped me many times, from training to friendships and motivational".

"Well yeah, but why did you bring it up now?" he asks.

"I want to confess my feeling. I know that you love Tsuyu but still, I want you to know that I like you and really appreciate all the help that you gave me. Every single one of them," she expresses all of her feelings into these words, even if she knows he will reject her. After a few seconds of silence, Midoriya grabs her on the shoulder and replies:

"Uraraka, I'm sorry for not knowing and paying my attention toward your feelings. I honestly love Tsuyu more than anyone in this world, she takes care of me many times and my feeling toward her grows bit by bit every day,".

"Thanks, I hope you two have a bright future ahead of you," as a tiny drop of tear rolls down her cheek. After a few more minutes of talking about their early day, Todoroki returns alongside Tsuyu with some delicious cakes on their hands. It turns out to be Midoriya favourite sweet, brownie cake that they brought back with, of course, Todoroki's money. As they were chilling consuming their cakes, Todoroki pats Uraraka on her head and quietly whispers into her ear:

"You did well," pause for a few seconds, "You can rest now". And with that, she leaks out a short smile and looks up at the stars, while resting in Todoroki warms left arm.

---------- Time Skip ----------

"Oh, welcome back guys. How's the new movie, I heard that 'Endeavour: Flames Of Hopes' is around 2 hours long," Lida said as soon as Midoriya steps pass the entrance.

"Oh Lida, you are so missing out. The movie was so awesome! The video for the fight between Endeavour and High End was so blurry and far away, so I didn't see a thing. But boy, the movie not only clear and great, but it also adds in extra part and storylines/plots to makes it interesting as a solo movie and part of a series," Midoriya excitedly explains.

"You sure do make people feel bad, don't you Midoriya," as the whole group, except Todoroki, burst into waves of laughter. The boys (including Todoroki this time) then proceed to the living room to play some Super Smash Bros while the girls advanced to the kitchen to cook some popcorns and brought out some snacks for the late-night gamers (since tomorrow is Sunday). That night was warm-hearted, cheerful and filled with excitement within the group, especially for Uraraka, who had sorted out her feelings for Midoriya with the support of Todoroki.