Madness Passion: Ochako Emotion Arc (Team Tournament Continue)

"Swooosh!" as Todoroki jams his ice surrounding the base, causing the explosive bombs to set off one after the other. The laser cannon rapidly fires its beams at Todoroki, smoothly dodging one after another, taking Hagakure and Yaoyorozu's attention away from their surrounding and concentrate on defeating Todoroki. Uraraka then proceeds to carry out her task, sneak on top of her opponent's defensive barrier and lifting it into the air using 'Zero Gravity'. Yaoyorozu and Hagakure are now just in front of Todoroki, without the ability to see Hagakure, Todoroki quickly froze the ground so that Hagakure is unable to escape.

"THE FINAL FOUR TEAMS! FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OUT, PLEASE ADVANCE BACK TO THE FIRST OVAL," Present Mic announced.

"Why the hell are you here?" Aizawa asks.

"I'm on a break, don't you happy to see your best friend".

"Really, I mean I don't know it was possible to be this happy" Aizawa quickly replied. In the distance, Bakugou and Kirishima have found Midoriya's group. At this point, Tsuyu is severely injured while Midoriya is exhausted due to their breath-taking fight against Fumikage and Shoji.

"Sorry, but you guys are going down... " Kirishima states as he hardening his fists.

"I'll handle this. Deku, brings her to the medical staff, I don't want to fight you in a state like this. I'll eliminate icyhot bastard first, and then it'll be you" Bakugou intercepted. Midoriya then heavily carried Tsuyu on his back and make his way, little by little, toward the front of the training camp. As of this time around, Todoroki and Uraraka are battling against Mina and Jiro. Mina's quirk has gotten stronger by time and now it's powerful enough to nearly melt Todoroki's ice. Jiro, on the other hand, had also improved impressively with her soundwave in both range and power. Even though it a bit troublesome since Mina acid is a bad matchup for Todoroki, Todoroki and Uraraka still undoubtedly occupy the victory using Todoroki ice traps and Uraraka 'Gravity Rush'.

When Tsuyu's unconscious body on top of Midoriya grabs Aizawa attention, he immediately swings over to Midoriya using his grey scarf. "You can return back to the survival tournament now, Midoriya. I'll handle Tsuyu from now," as Midoriya hand over Tsuyu to Aizawa.

"Thank you, sir" before swiftly proceed back to the training ground.

---------- Meanwhile ----------

"WHERE THE HELL IS ICY HOT AND ROUND FACE? I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL THIS ANNOYING BASTARD!"Bakugou screams at Kirishima.

"Well, we wouldn't have to search if I know where he is, would we?" Kirishima reply. Suddenly, thousands of sharp ice spike collapsed on top of the two, burying them in the forest. This combination is nearly like with Yaoyorozu and Hagakure combination, with Todoroki generate the weapon and Uraraka put it into action.

"That was amazing, Todoroki-kun," Uraraka yells excitedly.

"I only create the ice spikes, you did the rest, Uraraka," Todoroki sighed.

"BOOM!" a gigantic explosion blast off toward the vast blue sky. Bakugou and Kirishima in his hardening form slowly appearing in the thick black smoke. Shift to the left a bit is Midoriya sprinting forward, the green aura slowly builds up around him, indicate that he activating his 'Full Cowling' form. Everyone knows that this will be the final plays, from the last survival few groups to the one that had already got knocked out.

"DIE!" as Bakugou violently burst off, leaving a massive explosion behind him.

"DETROIT SMASH!" as Midoriya leaps toward Todoroki alongside with Bakugou. As Todoroki about to set up his ice wall, his pair of eyes caught Uraraka, clings tightly to his right arm. Seeing that Uraraka is afraid, frightening before what could be the most powerful attacks in U.A High's history. He realized that he can surely take damage from this attack and survive, but Uraraka wouldn't. His ice wall will definitely fall apart against Bakugou and Midoriya combination attack, but, his fire can push it back.

"Let it burn," Todoroki in a calm voice as his right hand pull Uraraka behind him, while his raising left hand up and fires off an immense blast of 'blue' flames. Resulting in a colossal explosion, Midoriya's right side is heavily injured, Kirishima is unconscious due to the explosion, while Bakugou upper body part is brutally burned. Todoroki injuries are spread evenly all over their body, however, these injuries are not severe. A few seconds after the explosion, Todoroki looks back at Uraraka, who is overheated as a result of staying too close to Todoroki left side.

"WELL DONE, TODOROKI AND URARAKA! YOU GUYS ARE THE WINNERS, PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY BACK TO THE FRONT TRAINING GROUND," Present Mic and Recovery Girl alongside with her staff have come in a helicopter to heal the injured students. As Todoroki and Uraraka walk back to the front training ground, he touches her forehead with his right hand while activating his quirk.

"Todoroki-kun?" Uraraka flushes slightly pink.

"You overheated, I'm just cooling you down," Todoroki replied nonchalantly. When they got back to the front training ground, everyone had already gone back to the dorms.

"Todoroki-kun, when did you manage to generate blue flames?" Uraraka asks curiously.

"After the fight between Endeavour and High End, after seeing the number one hero almost got killed by a highly intelligent Nomu. I travelled to his agency and gave him a proposition on how I want to become someone that can replace him when a stronger enemy shows up. I still don't forgive him but after seeing him willing to sacrifice his life to protect his family and the world, I know that deep inside me, I had forgiven him partly. I've been able to generate blue flames for a while now," Todoroki answered. His heart feels warm, which is unusual as he often found it uncomfortably sharing his feelings and thoughts to others.

"It's a relief to knows that your relationship with your father has somewhat improved," as she pats him on his back sympathetically. After a pretty lengthy conversation, Todoroki and Uraraka arrived at the dormitory.

"Thanks, Todoroki-kun. It has been so long since the last time I snatch a victory in a tournament," as she proceeded to walk towards her dorm.