Madness Passion: Ochako Emotion Arc (Movie Day)

"No worries, I'll see you after," he answers before heading toward his dorm. On the way, almost the whole class gathered around Todoroki, praising him, congratulating him and (fake)interviewing him about the match. It takes him no less than half an hour to answer all of their questions, even though he mostly ignores them anyway. After a wasted thirty minutes, he has to prepare for his upcoming mission at his agency, this particular mission was crucially important since it about investigating the League of Villains' next moves.

"ICY HOT BASTARD!" Bakugou screamed as he slams the entrance door off.

"He already left for his agency just a couple of minutes ago," Uraraka replies.

"THAT BASTARD! ROUND FACE, TELL ME WHEN HE'S BACK!" Bakugou shouts at Uraraka. Trembling in slight fear, Uraraka has no choice but nod at Bakugou request while the whole class heads down toward class 1C's backfield (As class 1A, 1B and 1C held a small party). As she sits by the kitchen counter, Uraraka's mind fills with the thought of Midoriya and Tsuyu, the fact that Midoriya chooses Tsuyu over her keeps on floating back and forth in her mind. She really thought that among her friends in the group (Deku Protection Squad: Iida, Tsuyu, Midoriya, Uraraka, Todoroki), Midoriya would pick her as his love. All of these deep, sorrowful thoughts shut down her mind and took away her consciousness, leaving her in a deep sleep.

---------- Time Skip ----------

As Uraraka gradually opened her large brown eyes, she notices that in front of her, was Todoroki slurping his soba. "You awake?"Todoroki then continued to consume his food.

"Welcome back, Todoroki-kun. Do you want to head down to the party? Bakugou wanted to see you," Uraraka then leaks out a small blush as she notices a cozy blanket wrapped around her shoulder.

"No, I don't want to encounter Bakugou right after the fight, I would just piss him off even more if I meet him".

"Hahaha, that is quite true, isn't it?" she left out a cheerful chuckle.

Todoroki hands her a bag of mochi, "Before I forget, here's your gift. Don't worry about Midoriya and Iida, I already dropped their gift in front of their dorms. Uraraka, do you want to resume our conversation from lunchtime?".

"I guess this is a good time to tell you since no one is around. Todoroki-kun, you know I have a huge crush on Deku, right?".

"Yes, just now".

"Really? I thought it was so obvious. Well yeah, from the start of U.A High, he had helped me so much in battle and training, so much to the point that I have a crush on him. Out of everyone from the group of friends I spent the most time with him. So it came as a shock to me that he liked Tsuyu more than me," a few tears dripped down her face as she ate her food. "Uraraka, the truth is that Midoriya spent most of his time with Tsuyu, just in private. The amount of time he spends with Tsuyu is at least double that of yours, it's just that you barely saw it due to your recent training and missions," Todoroki replied. "Whatever the case is, you still need to let him know your feelings toward him so that you won't regret later," Todoroki added.

"Wouldn't my confession will just make our relationship awkward since he already had a girlfriend?" Uraraka asks bluntly, sniffling.

"It wouldn't if it comes from your heart, Midoriya is a good friend. So I don't think he would break off your friendship because of this," Todoroki assured her. Their conversation about Uraraka's feelings keeps going for another hour and a half until Todoroki notices the noises just outside the dormitory, and curiously, he took a quick peek outside the window and was caught by Bakugou.

"We'll resume our conversation afterwards if you still can't make up your mind, please leave before Bakugou ente- ," he said before rudely being interrupted by Bakugou's loud screeching.

"ICY HOT BASTARD, WHEN THE HELL DID YOU FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE BLUE FLAMES!?!?", Bakugou grabs Todoroki by his shirt collar.

"DO YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?! HUH?!", Bakugou narrowed his eyes.

"I didn't have full control over it yet, so I can only produce it for a short amount of time," Todoroki smoothly lied as he brushes Bakugou pair of hands away.

"Don't get cocky. I won't let you win next time," as Bakugou left the rooms fuming. After a while, Midoriya approached Todoroki and asks if he wants to watch a movie and go shopping afterwards with him, Lida, Tsuyu and Uraraka tomorrow. Even though Todoroki, under different circumstances would've declined, he found himself accepting since he wanted to help Uraraka solve and get over her feelings. After the conversations, both Midoriya and Todoroki heading down to their dorm as the day coming to an end.

---------- Time Skip ----------

Text Message (Lida to Midoriya):

Lida (6:58 am): Midoriya, I can't go out with you guys today.

Midoriya (7:02 am): Why are you texting me at a time like this and why can't you come?

Lida (7:03 am): There's an urgent emergency at my agency. They've contacted me and propose my help.

Midoriya (7:03 am): Oh well, be careful and safe out there.

Lida (7:03 am): XD, thanks.

Midoriya then proceeds to dress up, wearing an orange jacket and a green pant, before heading downstairs, heading for the living rooms. To his surprise, Todoroki was already there reading a fictional book, in his half red half blue jumper along with his casual black pant.

"Todoroki-kun, it's still early you know. It's only 7:30 am," as Midoriya casually sits down in the direct opposite sofa.

"Well, you wake up early too. As for my reason being here, I just visited my family early today so that I have times to spend with you guys," as Todoroki takes a break from reading his novel.

"Oh, I'm here because I can't go back to sleep after Lida texts me, saying that he won't go out with us".

"Why?" Todoroki asks.

Madness Passion (Todochako)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें