Madness Passion: Ochako Emotion Arc

Todoroki swiftly drove the boat off the shore in an attempt to escape the yakuza (Japanese mafia), who were trying to arrest Todoroki and put an end to his forbidden relationship. As the sun was approaching, he could see an immense yet beautiful castle (Belongs to the Capulets) in the distance. Todoroki clumsily took out pieces of his leftover bread that he had secretly stored before he left and start munching on it. It wasn't much, but it was enough for him to fill his stomach for the day and gain enough energy for his next target. He carefully started thinking of a strategy while consuming his plain food.

As the boat steadily arrived at the shore, Todoroki instantly alights off and heads toward the castle. He hovered through the air using his ice quirk, heading toward the castle with extreme cautiousness, having figured out every detail of his master plan. He arrived at the giant castle that towered over him menacingly in front of him, he immediately knocked out the security guards, freezing ice over them. Todoroki quickly unlocks the castle using the key he had found inside one of the soldier's pocket. The door swings open, he spots roughly 8 mafia members (Midoriya, Bakugou, Mineta, Kirishima, Hagakure, Koda, Shoji and Ojiro) heading his way in an attempt to capture him or if worse comes to worst, brutally murder him. However, Todoroki quickly takes control of the brawl, blasting a giant flame using his other quirk fire (By now, you should have known that Todoroki's quirk is half cold, half hot).

Todoroki then quickly destroyed the alarm, just before the last mafia member who still remained standing. He proceeded to knock out all the other soldier on the following floors. Finally, he reaches the last floor of the massive castle, in front of him is a light blue frosted glass door with a shadow behind it. This was his 13th break in to find Uraraka, who he was madly in love with. The door slides open and a sweet voice speaks:

"Romeo, I was hoping that you would come and rescue me, but you know that we'll never be allowed to be together and even if we escape, they will still manage to find us and imprison us".

"I know that, and I accepted that fate but I will forever protect you as long as you by my side. So Juliet, will you be my partner for the rest of your life?" Todoroki asks calmly.

Uraraka's cheek began to turn red as she replies in an unusual unstable voice. "Ye..ye...yes"

"CUTTTTT!" Mina yells, "Uraraka-chan, you supposed to answer the question confidently, ok?"

"Of course, I'll try again next time" Uraraka answer in embarrassment.

"Take a break now, everyone. You guys have been working hard all morning" Mina declared.

Class 1A had the most potential out of all the classes in UA High, as they possessed the most promising quirks such as 'Half Fire Half Ice', 'Explosive Sweat', 'One For All', 'Zero Gravity', 'Hardening' and so on. Along with having badass quirks, the students of 1A are overall, friendly (Except for Bakugou) and hardworking to become the best hero that they can be. They were chosen by the school for the play 'Romeo and Juliet' for the school festival at the end of the year. Mina was appointed the director of the play and overall group leader, meaning she could improvise the story however she wants.

"What are you ordering, Uraraka?" Todoroki suddenly asks as he lines up in the cafeteria line behind her.

Uraraka replies, "Oh, I was just ordering a strawberry juice, how about you?".

"Soba, don't you want to get any food?" he asks.

"Umm, no. I accidentally spend too much money shopping with Mina last weekend" she said with an embarrassed face.

"I have money, I'll get you some things to eat, so... soba?" Todoroki asks while having his usual unreadable face on.

"You really don't have to, after all, it was my fault that I spend my lunch money on shopping," Uraraka said reluctantly.

"It's okay, it was a gift for your performance on stage," as he tries to convince Uraraka to let him pay.

"What do you mean?! I keep on messing up the line or even worse, forgetting it. I don't know how you keep on perfectly remember your line and besides, I can't say romantic lines without getting flustered," Uraraka countered back. 

"Uraraka, can you please get my bag from the seat over there? My left leg cramped and I left my wallet in it" Todoroki proposed as he pointed to the centre back seat.

"Sure, save my spot," Uraraka replies as she heads over.

When Uraraka arrived at the place, she spends a good 3 minutes looking for his bag but couldn't find it. As she was about to walk back to the lines, Todoroki shows up with two food trays. One with Soba and strawberry juice while the other had sushi, mochi and strawberry juice.

"Here you go, Uraraka," said Todoroki as he passes the trays of food to her.

"Todoroki-kun! Don't trick me like that but ... tha... thanks?" Uraraka shyly responded, her cheeks heating up.

"That what friends do, besides, you were looking depressed for the last few days. So consider it as a gift from me to cheer you up," he said quietly. It's true that she feeling downs, Uraraka had a huge crush on Midoriya as they were a closed friend. Midoriya had saved her in the UA High School Exam, helped her out with her quirk and always encourage her to drive herself forward and be the best hero that she could. Uraraka used to daydream about Midoriya as she stared at her ceiling in complete concentration, she knew that she'd have to reveal her feeling to him eventually and deals with whatever answer he gives. Until she caught Midoriya confessed to Tsuyu and got accepted. Uraraka was shocked and heart-broken, she never thought that Midoriya would confess to Tsuyu due to the tiny amount of time they spend together (They actually spend a lot of time together but just in secret).

From that day on, she always sparks out a huge smile on the outside, especially when Midoriya informs the group of his new girlfriend, Tsuyu. However, no matter how cheerful or bright her smiles or overall her face created, her pair of brown eyes always show the emotions within her heart. Todoroki does indeed notices the sorrow in her eyes throughout the last few days and decided to figures out what bothers her so much.

To breaks the silence, Todoroki charmingly asks Uraraka as he finishes slurping his noodle, "Is there anything you want to tell me? Anything at all?".