Chapter 2-The day has only began

"Watch out!!"I hear some yell.I turn and get smash across the face.I feel my head start to spin and then everything goes black

#James POV#

I go to take the ball off someone else but the ball goes in the opposite direction.I see the ball going fast toward Ava. "Watch out!!!"I hear one of the boys yell.The ball hit Ava straight on the head,Ouch that got to hurt.I start to run towards her.I see her spinning side to side before she close her eyes and hits the grass.I gently pick up her head,I better take her to the nurse office.It would be useful if Jacob was her,he could help me out.I gently pick her up bride-style and I start to walk to the nurse office.I place her down on the bed,Jacob come running in with Ava's school bag."I heard what happened is she ok?"He asks me."I don't know"I replies honestly. The nurse walked into the room"Good afternoon boy.Oh I see I have a new customer. Let me check on her.She should be ok,she just needs some rest.You both can go back to class."The nurse tells us.We both nod our head and walk back to class.

#Ava POV#

I slowly open my eyes,I see a pure white roof.I feel my body on something comfy.I slowly sit up,I feel my head spinning."You should lay down"I hear James next to me.I turn my head and I see him eating his lunch."Where you watching me sleep?"I question him"Wait... what ...no.. um ...yes um ....I just wanted to check on how you were that all plus it's lunch so I came to visit."He stutters as he looks away from me.I softly giggle at him.He looks at me and softly smiles back."So am I ok?"I ask him."Yeah,the nurse say that you should be fine now but you will be abit dizzy for a while when you wake up."James tells me.I nod my head softly."I am going to go and get some water for you.I will be back ok."James says then walk out of the nurse office.The nurse walk in."You know he actually refused to go back to class,He has been keeping an eye on you for the last 2 periods."The nurse tells me "What do you mean by the last 2 periods?Isn't lunch?"I ask her."Nope it's almost home time.I have to go ,I will check on you later ok.I nod my head as she leaves the room.So he lied to me about it being lunch.Maybe he didn't want me thinking he stayed the whole time.James come back in with 2 water bottles.He passes on to me."Why did you lie to me?"I ask him bluntly."Um...I better go ,the bell is going to ring for my next class soon,so bye Ava .Get well soon" He quickly says as he runs out the door.I softly giggle as he leave the room.I grab my phone on the side bench,I unlock my phone and see a whole bunch of selfies of James begin silly.I guess he got bored.I put my phone into my pocket and I get up from the bed.I grab my bag and I sat the walk out the school,toward my car.The bell rings as soon as I reach my beautiful car.I open us the car put was stopped by a hand blocking the door."You shouldn't be driving.You are still dizzy and you could have a accident.Let me drive you home"I hear James tells me."But don't you have baseball training now?"I ask him. "Well yes.I will just tell the coach that I had to do something important."He replies to me. I am important to him?I nod my head as I pass him the keys "Wait do you have your red P's too?"I ask him.He nods his head "I had to walk today because my dad borrowed my car."He tells me.I nod back as I walk over to the passengers side.I put my bag in the back seat,and I hope into the car."Please be careful when you drive."I nicely ask him. "Sure"He softly replies as he starts the engine.As he starts the car my ID CD starts to play.I softly blush as the song 'What makes you beautiful' starts the play.I go to change the CD. "Stop.Leave it on.I don't mind."He tells me as he softly giggles.I softly nod my head.James follows the GPS as he drives my car. "So you an ID fan?!!!!"He says as he laughs at me. "Shut up."I gumble out as I look toward the window.I softly sing the lyrics to myself and smile.I turn my head and see James very contracted on the road."It's the first house on the right."I tell him,then he slowly turn the steering wheel and pulls up in my driveway.James stops the engine and takes the keys out and passes them to me.I softly smile at James and he returns the smile back."Um..I will walk you to your door."He softly mumbles as he look at the ground."Ok"I simply replied. We both grab our bags out if the back seat our eye make contact with each other,I quickly look away and grab my bag.I close my door and James dose the same.I lock up Navy and walk toward the door and I can feel that james isn't to far behind me.I stop and I feel James bump into my back.I turn around and i see James' chest right in front of my face.I step back until my back hit's the door."Um ...Thanks for driving me home.Have fun at baseball training"I say as I unlock the front door."Um... your welcome."He said as he slowly walking backwards.I get the door unlocked and it opens up Buddy runs out the door.I drop my school bag"BUDDY!!!Come back!Help me please get my puppy!"I yell as I chase after Buddy."Buddy!!!Please come back!"I cry as I scream.I see James run ahead of me and grab Buddy.James hold buddy in his arms."Buddy"I say as I reach out my arms as I go and get him out of James arms."Thanks james"I say as I smile at him.I start to walk back home,James not to far behind me.I walk to the front door "Thank again"I say to James.I see James look down at his watch"Shit !I am late.Bye ava,see you tomorrow"He yells as he runs down the driveway"Bye"I yell as I wave with my one hand,I softly smile as he run down the street.I walk inside the house and close the door behind me.I place buddy on the floor,"You are one cheeky dog."I tease buddy as I place him on the floor. "Woof !Woof!"Buddy barks back at me as me licks my legs."Hehehe .come on I will give you some food."I say as I walk over to the dog biscuits and place them in his bowl."Good boy"I tell him as he digs his little head into the bowl of biscuit.I walk up stairs and got changed out of my school uniform.I had a nice warm shower,and got dressed into my Pj star wars short and shirt.I blow dry my hair until it's dry.I walk down stair and see my mum making dinner."I didn't hear you come home mum."I tell mum.Mum softly giggled "Your father has gone to pick up your brother from baseball training"Mum tell me.I nod my head "Mum I don't feel like right now is it ok if I have it later"I ask her.She nod her head.I walk upstair again but I stop when I hear little whining behind me.I look down and see Buddy trying to come up stair."Come on Buddy you are coming with me"I tell he as I walk down the stair and pick him up.I walk back up the stairs and walk into my bedroom.I place Buddy on the floor and walk to my study desk and I start to do my maths homework.

#skip to about a hour and a half later#

I stretch out my arm up in the air.I let out a little yawn.Wow it's already 9:30.I go onto my phone and messages Jacob.

Ava:Hey Jacob.Can you bring up some donuts from the kitchen for me ,pleaaase!!!

Big bro(Jacob):Ugh fine!!Only because i love you

Ava:AWW thank big bro.

I get off my study chair and I lay on my bed.I hear the door open and I look up.I see Jacob with shorts and a singlet on with a plate of donuts for me."Thank you!!!"I softly cream as I lift up my arms.I sit up from the bed.He places the donuts in front of me and sit next to me.I take a big bite out of the chocolate donut."Mmmm."I softly moan as the flavour metals in my mouth."Are you feeling much better now?"Jacob asks as he grabs his own donut, a strawberry flavour.I nod my head."So you know the new kid James?The one you told me to take care of is in our baseball team now."He tells me as he bite down on his donut.I look at him with a shocked face."Really?!"I ask him.He simply nod his head.We both finish our donuts.I softly yawn.Well i am going to bed."Goodnight big brother!"I softly say as I get under the blankets.Jacob picks up Buddy and puts him in his arms. "Goodnight little sister"Jacob replied as he kissed my forehead and turned off the lights.I closed my eyes as I fell into the darkness.