I was beginning to panic once again at my new surroundings. I was definitely away from the couch that was for certain, my ribs constricted painfully under the bandages, reminding me that I shouldn't be here but at home resting, safe away from the forest where I always find myself.

I was, in fact, back in the forsaken forest. Looking up, I watched the trees pass by, and the sun beginning to rise for the day, making me wonder where the heck I was being taken.

"I know you can't talk Luna, and that's okay, in fact, its a nice change. I've had enough of idiots who cannot keep their mouths shut as it is. You will make a perfect addition to the pack, Luna." That same feminine high pitch voice exclaimed, enthusiasm and energy pouring out of her.

I decided to rip the metaphorical bandage off and assess who I was with and what was carrying me most importantly.

Walking to my left was the blue-eyed wolf with creamy-brown fur, looking intimidating as expected. There was another wolf trotting beside it, this one had the silver eyes, they were mesmerising, and I could stare at the wolf all day, this one didn't look as intimidating as the rest, the wolf had shiny silver fur to match their eyes, a beautiful creature.

Then to my right stood the pixie-haired girl, laughing down at me but also had a very friendly element about her, I didn't feel so intimidated as before when I saw her peering through the window.

I did the maths in my head and realised I couldn't spot the third wolf. With an immediate sinking feeling, I instantly knew where the wolf would be, and I wanted the ground to engulf me right then and there. Biting the middle of my top was the sharp teeth of the golden-eyed wolf, carrying me in its mouth and looking straight ahead, looking determined and on a mission.

I gulped heavy, and this attracted all the wolves, especially the one that had me inside its mouth, it turned its eyes down to my horrified expression. It looked at me with what I could describe as amusement, a smile curled its lip and a twinkle in his golden eyes. I closed my mouth shut and threw away the key after that.

I wish I could ask where they were taking me and what on earth was going on? I was being kidnapped, and they were treating this like a friendly day out to the park. Honestly, I felt as though we were one big group of pals going out and causing havoc, but it definitely didn't look that way from just looking at us, I mean we could play fetch, but I didn't think these wolves would like that very much, they looked as though they could chew on a tree like a bone for a puppy.

"Ah you're probably confused at what is going on, I mean I would sh*t my pants if I saw three wolves stare into my house and take me away without an explanation. Ahah, you probably have never even seen anything quite like this before." The girl chuckled, seeming to be enjoying herself while my mind exploded into little pieces.

She was about to speak when the golden-eyed wolf who had me in their mouth, growled deeply and shook my body along with it, making me stiff as a board and holding my breath.

"Alright, alright!" She murmured harshly at the wolf, taking me by surprise at their communication. She didn't even speak when the wolf seemed to know exactly what she was about to say and stopped her before she could get a word out, weird.

"I can't tell you anything yet I'm afraid Luna as our Alpha will actually kill us," she said, laughing at the end like she told the funniest joke. I, however, didn't find the pun in what she said.

"But I persuaded my friends here to all go out together and meet you for a bit. We have heard so many great things about you, Luna, and I can feel those statements are true. But it isn't the same hearing about them, we all want to meet you so badly. I am very impatient, and it took some convincing to these fellow wolves to come with me." She laughed, looking at each of them with smiles and giggles.