She pick it up and place it on her drawer while she sat down on the opposite chair in front of the matchmaker.

"Th-that's right is there anything I can do for you?"- Ashbell ask the matchmaker politely different to how she have acted the first time they met one another

"Actually dear~ you are the first one I've ever visited after forming a contract. Normally after the contract is formed I never visit a costumer again. "- the Matchmaker answer as she lean in the chair more comfortably

"Eh? What ? So you never intended to visit me again?"- Ashbell reply in surprise and disappointment

She genuinely like the matchmaker and was hoping to be her friend.

The Matchmaker slightly lower her fan to fully cover the grin that is starting form on her red lips. Ashbell's reaction simply amuses her.

"Anyway dear~ did something happen that night after I left?"- the Matchmaker ask curiously since she really don't have any idea what happen between the two after that

Ashbell's face visibly lit up as a huge smile appears on her face.

"That's right! How could I forgot! You truly are amazing matchmaker! As soon as you left Sirius have ask me to dance and accompany me throughout the whole night! And the next day he ask me out again! We've been seeing each other this past few days thanks to you!"- she said happily and even clasp the matchmaker's hand

The Matchmaker became confused of hearing the events that happen from Ashbell. She remember it clearly that she never finish the task. The spell was broken because Sirius found out about it before she completely control him.

Still she hide her confusion from Ashbell who is smiling happily at her. It doesn't matter what made him change his mind what matters to her is that Ashbell happy with current situation. If she's happy there is no reason for her to worry about the incomplete contract. Complete or not what matters is the client is happy to prevent the contract from absorbing their live energy.

"Well if everything is fine then I'm happy. I hope you continue to stay happy dear client, if you excuse me I have to leave now"- she said as she removes Ashbell's hand from her and stand up from the chair

"Eh? You are leaving now? "- Ashbell disappointingly exclaims while she pout her lips

She still wants to talk to the Matchmaker and tell her about a lot of things.

"I've already done my part so this is a goodbye dear customer. I hope everything ends well on your end"- she smile sweetly to her one last time before vanishing into thin air leaving Ashbell leaning on the window frame staring at the night sky.

————————

Sirius silently stares at the night sky, he is currently at his office and supposed to be working still. Yet he can't seem to focus on his work , his mind keep on drifting to a certain someone that keeps on hunting him even on his dreams. He still can smell the sweet perfume she's wearing, he still can feel the softness of her skin and he can still see the red lips that teasing him. Those jade green eyes that give him shivers and her soft voice that keeps on calling his name.

Sirius is starting to lose his mind because of her.. his sweet Lila.

He have hired different private investigators to try and find her but there are still no results. He even ordered the special task force of his family to search for her but still nothing.

He can't sleep properly without having a dream about her because of this he haven't have a proper sleep for this past few nights.

He tried his best to find any information from Ashbell but the said girl thinks of nothing but him all day. Sirius has a ability to see through someone's mind, he can see what kind of thoughts they are thinking all except Lila .

No matter what he do his thoughts keep on drifting back to Lila. He sigh as he close his eyes the moment his eyes are close Lila's jade green eyes appear on his mind then slowly her face becomes clear and eventually her red lips form into a sweet smile. He open his eyes as soon as a knock was heard on his door.

"Young Master it's already late, you need to eat dinner."- a familiar voice was heard behind the door

He sighed as he stand up shutting down his computer and lights as he open the door.

"Alright let's go Theo"- he said as he left , his assistant Theo lock his office door before following him .

________________________