Chapter 6

"You didn't smile at me today...What's wrong? Also you didn't have to scream in the hallway yesterday *lol*. Do you want to meet me? ;)"

"Oh god, she wants to meet me!  What should I do? Oh God Jihyo" Tzuyu panicked and started to shake Dahyun by her shoulder.

"Ha-halp ouch!" Dahyun shrieked.

"Where's the calm and cold Tzuyu we know?" Jeongyeon teased Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"What should I do?" this time Tzuyu grabbed Jeongyeon and shook her just like she did to Dahyun.

"Can you girls keep it low!" the boy who yelled yesterday cringed and went pass by them.

Tzuyu gave him a death glare while he walked pass by them.

Tzuyu quickly turned towards her friends again who were massaging their shoulders.

"WHAT SHOULD I DO?!"

"I'm glad that you accepted me to sit with you at lunch. You'll find out about me soon if you are good at guesting :)"

"Oh my GODJIHYO! JEONGYEON UNNIE! Yesterday at lunch, who all were sitting with us?" Tzuyu asked.

"Shush Yoda, wait a second let me recall" Jeongyeon rubbed her chin and took a minute to recall their names.

"Um.. It was you, me, Nayeon, Momo, Jihyo, Mina, Dubu and Chaeng...and uh...yeah, Sana." she said "You probably don't know her. She rarely comes to school" Jeongyeon informed.

"Okay, now I have to do some research. Can you ask them to sit with us, again?" Tzuyu begged.

"Okay okay, I will try" Jeongyeon answered sighing. "But god! You are so demanding" Jeongyeon added rolling her eyes.

"The one who has little crush on you will definitely run for her life when she'll see how you treat us" Chaeng joked.

"Don't worry, i'll wont treat her like I treat you guys because you all are my bestfriends not my girlfriend so get lost!" Tzuyu gave a lopsided grin.

"SWEET BABY JESUS! YOU  ARE GOING TO PROPOSE TO HER?!" Dahyun yelled in shock.

"HYAH! Shush!" Tzuyu covered Dahyun's mouth quickly and inspected if someone was around them.