"We are." one boy said, "You do it by giving in."

"Giving in and letting go. That's how Deucalion taught us control." the other said.

Stiles refused to release me knowing that I would run straight for these two boys if he did. I heard Scott let out another groan, "Hey, you know, that's funny. I've actually tried something like this one time using a heart monitor and lacrosse balls." Stiles said from behind me, "But you're right, beating the living crap out of him is probably a lot better." Stiles added sarcastically.

"You're going to kill him!" I yelled at the two faceless boys. They stopped what they were doing and turned to face me. Twins.

"We won't kill him." one said as he stepped forward, "Aren't you a little thing? What are you, Stilinski's new little pet?"

I got out of Stiles' grasp, stepped forward, and pushed him away from me and into the wall, "Call me little one more time." I glared at him.

"Ah, golden eyes." he stood up and slowly walked towards me, "You're the new Beta," he smirked at me, "Aiden, and that's Ethan." he said as he held out his hand. I didn't grab it but he reached for my hand and before I knew it my back was hitting the opposite wall, "That was for throwing me." he growled and I heard Stiles running over to me as I laid on the ground by the wall.

"You okay?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah," I winced for a second but quickly felt my body healing, "I don't like them." I said as I watched then continue to beat up Scott.

"That's actually the plan?" Scott yelled, "You kick my ass?"

Aiden nodded, "You're afraid to turn."

"We're going to make you." Ethan said, "You turn. Then you kick our asses."

"And then you roar." Aiden said and then he and Ethan let out loud roars that made the room shake, "You don't think you can let go with us?"

"You think you're going to hurt us?" Ethan asked as they both began to circle Scott.

"Come on, McCall. Give it your all."

"We can always heal."

Scott let out another groan as I had gotten to my feet, Stiles grabbed my hand, and walked us back over to where Lydia was standing, "You're an Alpha." Aiden yelled, "You want to roar like one, you've got to give in full throttle. You've got to be the monster. Become the beast. Become everything you're afraid of."

"That's what gives you power," Ethan yelled, "That's what gives you strength."

Scott let out another groan as they continued to punch and yell at him, "Giving into it doesn't make you the bad guy." Aiden said.

"So long as you can control it."

"Sometimes control's a little overrated," Aiden glared at his brother and punched Scott again.

"Come on, Scott. Fight back." Stiles said quietly beside me as he began to get restless, I squeezed his hand to try and calm him down.

"What if I can't control it? What if I can't turn back?" Scott asked.

Ethan stepped towards him, "Then it takes over. You become Malia. You get further and further away from being human. You turn into an animal. Or worse."

Just as I was about to ask what was worse than that, Aiden said, "You turn into Peter." I had gotten the run down on who Peter was, to be honest I wasn't fond of him. I did like Derek though, I don't see why Stiles is so rude to him, Derek seemed cool and nice, and mysterious.