11.

STILES' POV:

"Xylazine." Deaton held up a few bottles and set them down on one of the examination table, "It's a trangquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot."

"Allison's a perfect shot," Scott said.

"She used to be." Isaac mumbled.

"She can do it," Scott defended.

"If we manage to find the thing," Isaac added.

"Okay, what is the point of him? Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose?" I asked, I looked down at Callie who was just staring at me rant, "Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scar anyway? It's sixty-five degrees out," I said and Callie snorted as she attempted to hide her laugh.

"Look, maybe I'm asking a question that no one here wants to ask," Isaac glared at me, "How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?"

"I can do it," Scott chimed in.

"You can?" I questioned him.

Scott nodded his head, "You remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school?" I nodded my head at him, "In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery."

"This is a werecoyote, Scott." Deaton said, "Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you,"

Everything clicked, "That's why you called Derek first,"

Scott sighed as he looked up at me, "Yeah, I could try it on my own. But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf,"

"We need a real Alpha," I said without thinking, "You know what I mean. An Alpha who can do Alpha things. You know, an Alpha who can get it going. You know, get it," I stopped as I thought for a word to use.

"Up?" Callie and Isaac said in unison.

"Great," Scott sighed, "I'm an Alpha with performance issues,"

"Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help?" Deaton asked us all.

"I wouldn't trust Peter," Isaac stated the obvious.

"Maybe the twins?" I suggested even though I didn't want to.

Deaton shook his head, "They're not Alphas anymore. After what Jennifer did, almost killing them? It broke that part of them."

"Yeah, but what if they knew how to do it?" I asked.

"Nobody's seen them for weeks," Scott pointed out.

"Actually," I said, "That's not totally true."

****

CALLIE'S POV:

"They said they'd meet us here," Lydia said, I followed her through the doors of Derek's loft, Stiles not far behind me.

I turned around to face the sliding doors right as two figures jumped out from both sides and began to attack Scott, after he took a punch to the face, the two boys sent him flying towards Lydia, Stiles, and I,  "Stop!" I yelled and Stiles grabbed onto me, holding me back.

I watched as they punched him repeatedly, Scott groaning every now and then, I didn't understand what was happening. One twin grabbed Scott's arms, holding them up behind his head, while the other punched him in the stomach, then one to the face. They threw Scott to the ground and he took a kick to the face, "I thought you guys were going to teach me to roar," Scott said as he winced in pain.