CHAPTER 1: THE DREAM

Chapter One:
The Dream

I feel the hot summer breeze blow softly, and the leaves rustled above us. I am sitting under the willow tree with someone that I don't recall his name. I can feel his hot breath close to my ear, it is a pleasant feeling. My eyes are shut, he showered me a light feathered kisses on the right side of my face then his warmed hands suddenly cupped my cheeks and he planted once again a light kiss on my forehead.

"Wei Ying.." he called me softly.

Still, I didn't open my eyes. I can hear the steady thumping of our heartbeats, As if our hearts are synchronized. I was pulled into a tight embrace. He positioned me in between of his legs, my back resting against his firm chest. It felt so comfortable.

Suddenly this strange man hummed a song. The melody rides through the breeze enveloping us. It's beautiful, it felt like home. I'm home.

I broke the pleasant silence with a question.
"What is the name of that song?.."

He sighed. He pulled me closer to his chest. I felt the firmness, the heat and the comfort that he emitted; my body voluntarily snuggled closer to him. I opened my eyes. My vision adjusted to the scenery before me. The skies are blue, Across from where we seated is a clear lake surrounded with Magnolia trees, the blossoming petals of the Magnolia fell on the clear water. Swans enjoyed the coolness of the water that they spread their wings and started flapping on it, the scenery before me is so breath-taking to watch.

I scrunched my brows as my eyes landed on what I am wearing; One thing I noticed is that the color of my clothes is in contrast to his. He's wearing white 'Hanfu' with intricate design of swirling clouds and its color resembles the blue sky. So white, pristine and beautiful. I on the other hand, am wearing a black 'Hanfu' and the intricate design was in silver, my inner garments were in crimson which almost resembles to blood.

He lightly brushed my hair with his fingers. I sighed in approval as his hand lightly touched my scalp.

The color of my 'Hanfu' that I was wearing reminds me of something unpleasant but I can't point it out what it is. I can't remember it.

"Wei Ying.. Wei Ying.." suddenly a voice called out, Pulling me out from my own trance.

"Huh?" I said in bewildered expression.

He chuckled softly. I can feel something tugged inside my heart.

"You are not listening. I've already told you the name of the song.." his voice is deep and alluring.

I scrunched my brows. "Huh?" I repeated, I pulled away from his firm embrace and turn to face him.

Odd.

His face is so blur in my vision, as if he's face is hidden in a mist. But I can picture out that this man has a long hair that almost reached his waist, white pristine skin, his hands were firm yet it was so soft to touch and the white band on his forehead...

"Wei Ying.." he called my name so softly.

I tried to reach my hands to his face to touch him. His mouth curved into a small smile.

but something pulled me away from him.

"Wait!" I said.

"Wei Ying.." he called my name once again.

My vision became hazy. The image of the man before me is slowly dissipating, darkness slowly envelopes him.

"No!" My mind screamed since I can't voice it out.