Joker

So I finally watched the movie Joker.
All of it boils down to three major learnings or would rather dare to say facts
1.Lack of awareness of mental illness (expecting them to behave as if they are alright)
2. Lack of compassion and empathy
(Nobody thinks what's it like to be the other guy)
3. Violence may it be physical or emotional ( Nobody's civil anymore)

Psychiatry is complex. A psychiatrist has to decode the patients mind. You saw split movie? It's one of the best psychiatric movie, u know why? The psychiatrist, she actually went to the level of understanding of her patient, she said she understood what's it like to be him! How many of us can actually manage that, psychiatrist or not? In this joker movie how was his psychiatrist? He felt that she wasn't even listening. See, people with mental illness's brains are wired differently. Why else would Arthur find it funny to kill some people? That's what makes it so important to be there for them as a pyschiatrist or their friend or relative. We can't feel what they feel but at least try to understand their point of view. Though it's difficult these days, why? Even the people with no mental illness find it difficult to understand other people with no mental illness.
Violence no matter how much justified isn't going to ever solve any issue. That's the truth nobody can change. Arthur was physically and emotionally abused his entire life, what he did in return? He killed people and found it funny. He was delusional, undergoing depression and a laughing condition. But rest of them were normal civilians, suppressed and unvoiced, why they felt that violence is the solution? The elites, weren't they violent? Disregarding somebody else's life, emotion; even saying them jokers n disregarding them as human beings... isn't this violence too? What is the solution? Maybe humanity, empathy and compassion, is it?