1

I opened my eyes and saw a luminous light above me, not feeling well. I can't move my own body and feels like I have an anvil in every limb of me.

"Ms. Hwang Eunbi? How are you feeling?"

I stared at the doctor who is wearing a white coat with pens and was holding a paper in his hands.

Hwang Eunbi. That is me, but where am I and why am I here? Did something bad happen to me? I guess some did happen it's just I can't remember anything.

I just looked at him blinking many times, not saying anything. My eyes were a bit itchy too but I'm too tired to scratch it

"Take a rest first don't stress your self out you are safe here, I will call you parents"

I stayed silent, I'm trying to recall everything that happened remembering everything that I was now laying on this cold, long hospital bed.

Sooner a lady came in with a guy following her track, she ran just to hold my left arm tr wasn't doing anything but standing right below me, opposing me.

"Hwang Eunbi what happened to you?"

I kept on being silent, I want to talk but my mouth doesn't want to cooperate. Despite being tired I want to close my eyes but I can't, it would be a rude move if I did that. I focused on my feet that are covered with a thin white blanket.

"Eunbi do you know us?"

I looked at her once again I shook my head. Do I need to know her? Them? I blinked multiple times.

As she cried, the man-made his way to the crying lady tried to calm her down as he insisted that they should be outside for a minute and they both left without saying anything.

I closed my eyes to relax, but I ain't going to sleep. My eyes were hot by the moment I closed them, a tear was formed but it was dried up since the room was really cold.

Later on, I heard the door open once again, I didn't move but I kept my eyes close still trying to analyze everything that has happened.

"Sinb, don't leave us please"

I was shocked, It was a guy speaking. If I'm not nervous right now I am scared. He holds my hand but I have nothing to do, I can't move it, I can only blink.

I have no choice but to let him hold my hand.

"I am waiting for you Eunbi"

Then he kissed my forehead, still not letting go of his hand in mine. My heart raced, I'm now interested.

Who is he?

He removed his hand from mine and heard footsteps. This is now my chance to take a peak of him. I slowly opened my eyes and I can see him wiping his cheeks. Is he crying too?

Then he left, I failed to see his face. Does he perhaps someone I know? I really can't remember, was it the guy the older one that entered my room? But his voice was too young for his age.

I sighed and closed my eyes again. Someone entered the room again and I slightly opened my eyes to see who is coming to see me.

It was just the doctor taking rounds. Later on, I didn't even know I slept already.

~*~

Hurricane yah hurricane yah.

So this will be my first chapter. Yes it is short but I promise I'll make it longer in the next chapter hope you like it

(/・ω・)/