History

The Andhalians weren't united until around 1489 when the Khang clan, a clan of the Hse region, started to grow in influence and eventually united the Hse into a small kingdom in the north central region of modern day Andâ called She. She was the head of trade between the other ethnicities and the Taoh which led to the Taoh dependence on the She kings to allow them to grow and build themselves. Many Taoh villages eventually fell into debt with the She family and swore their loyalty as a way to pay them back. She was strong and the military was a force to be reckoned with which made the other people of Andhalia fear invasion. In 1638, the Nham and Nyamushk came together to form Sran and fight the She; this was the start of the Great War which obviously was a victory for the She. Sran, feeling defeated, fell apart and was quickly annexed as territory of She. In 1644, She already controlled most of modern day Andâ and was a growing power. The rulers started to reach outwards and build alliances. 1674 was the start of the Yinyakâlandâ period or the "Golden Andhalian Years" which lasted until 1845. During the Yinyakâlandâ, She introduced a lot of technology and modern sciences, mathematics, and worked on improving life in the nation. It started to wear off during the rule of She Lakhang Matang Hsekô, the 14th king of She. He wasn't like his amcestors and wasn't so strong willed or smart. He didn't really care about the civilians and focused on improving life in his palace; by filling his harem with the nation's finest and only electing the smartest. Things started to deteriorate and the next leader was the one that made it collapse. She Matang Khampha Hsekô was crowned king in 1873. He was born in 1843 into the royal family and was the youngest of 17. He stayed close with his father and eventually was crowned heir which made his other 16 brothers jealous but any harm to the heir is a death sentence no matter what so they just lamented. After his father's death and he was crowned, he jailed 14 of his siblings and left the other 2 to get mauled by dogs outside the palace. His other 14 siblings eventually commited suicide out of shame and hatred and Khampha looked the other way. He also invaded Mû, a prosperous kingdom which was in power since 300ad and massacred the capitol city after they revolted. A member of his court, Kha Bbâ was displeased and secretly abhored the emperor.

                            Kha Bbâ
Born in 1840 into the governor family of the north Kyim region, Bbâ was destined to follow his father. He was a prodigy growing up and by the age of 6, could speak Nham, Sanchoi, and Nyamushk and already participated in court. Bbâ entered the capitol at the age of 22 in 1862 and was a member of the late emperor Matang. He was seen as a step into She's bright future; but little did they know that he would instead destroy it. After Khampha was crowned in 1873, Bbâ was looking forward to a bright change but ended up stressed and horrified over the new emperor's actions. Starting in 1878, 38-year-old Kha Bbâ established a secret party of people who wished to overthrow the emperor.

  1878: the start of the Nanh Party

The word "nanh" is Kyim for peace. It also appears in the word for unity, maikananh which can be translated as "worldly peace". The Nanh Party stood for every thing against the treason of the She family who the civilians trusted so much. Many people still owned debts to the She family and was afraid of what would happen to their property and family if they revolted. On Sunday 23th, in August of 1882, the Nanh Party released their full force. They started in Thebbu and slowly worked their way to the Hse region. The Nham and Nyamushk, also hating the She family, joined into the fighting and in 1882, the entire empire started to fall apart. After years of fighting, Khampha was captured and was executed in 1891. The Nanh Party established the United Republic of the Andhalian People or "Maikananh Tharetandâdânga" on September 3rd, 1891. Bbâ was elected as the first president and served until his death in 1926 at the age of 86 from brain cancer. Before his death, be was about to resign and set the presidential term to 6 years only and 1 term despite being in power since 1891 (35 years). His birthday, March 30th, is seen as a national holiday and is celebrated week long.