[2nd] Chapter 50 I Will Save You

Start from the beginning

“So? How is he?” I asked. I saw Ratchet sighed.

“I’m not sure how much time he has to live. I’m not sure if he will survive the night. He’s barely holding into life as we speak” Ratchet replied.

“No” I said, taking a couple of steps back until my back hit the base wall. I saw Optimus sighed then looked at Ratchet.

“Is there nothing that we could do, old friend?” Optimus asked. Ratchet looked at him before looking down and sighed.

“We could try to bond his spark that is barely beating with someone else to keep him alive, but they will be bound forever” Ratchet said. I raised my helm when I heard that. 

“Yeah, Ratchet. Now the question stands. Who will do it?” Wheeljack asked.

“I will do it” I said. Immediately, everyone in the room turned to look at me.

“What?!” They asked.

“I said that I will do it” I repeated.

“We know what you said, Snow, but are you sure about this?” Arcee asked. I nodded.

“I’m sure” I replied.

“: But… Aren’t you already bonded to Megatron:” Bumblebee asked.

“Yes, Bee, but Ratchet told me that he knows how to break a bond between two Cybertronians. It’s painful, but I don’t care about the pain. I didn’t want to do it before because I still loved Megatron back then, but now I don’t care about him anymore. I want to save Smokescreen at all cost” I said. I saw Ratchet sighed.

“I know how to break a bond, Snow, but if I break yours and Megatron's bond, then that will leave you with a fifty percent chance of bonding again, and not only that, you will also bond permanently to Smokescreen” Ratchet explained.

“So, are you sure you want to do this?” Ratchet asked. I nodded. 

“Yes. I know. I don’t care. It took me a while, as time went on, I began to fall in love again. I didn’t know at first, but my spark began to beat for someone else and that someone was Smokescreen. I love Smokescreen. He saved me so many times. I want to repay him back. Please. Let me bond with him to save his life” I said. I saw Ratchet sighed then looked at Optimus, who nodded, so Ratchet finally gave in and nodded. I smiled.

Just then, my Sire walked over to me.

“Is this really what you want, Sweety?” He asked. I nodded.

“Yes. I do” I replied. He nodded.

“Good luck then” He said. I nodded. I then followed Ratchet to the med-bay. I stopped walking once I entered the med-bay and saw Smokescreen’s body hook up to multiple monitors. I quickly looked away from the scene.

“Com here, Snow. Let’s begin quickly. I don’t know how long he could stay like this, so let’s begin as soon as possible” Ratchet ordered. I nodded. I walked over to where he was and laid down on a different medical berth far from where Smokescreen was at.

“Okay, then, Snow. Open your spark chamber” Ratchet ordered. I nodded. I opened my spark chamber to allow him access to my spark, and Ratchet immediately got to work. I flinched every time he touched a sensitive part of my spark but tried not to show any kind of discomfort and move around too much to allow him to work as fast as he could. I then flinched once again when I felt him grabbed into something in my spark.

“Okay, Snow. Listen. I’m sorry, but once I take this last part out, you will feel an enormous amount of pain because you will feel the bond that you have with Megatron break, which feels like someone just literally took a piece of your spark out” He explained. I nodded.

“Do it, Ratchet. I will try to endure it” I replied. He nodded. He then pulled the last part that he was talking about and oh my primus. It hurt like the pits. I quickly covered my mouth to try to stop myself from screaming my guts out from how painful it felt. I’m also sure Megatron is feeling the same pain as me right now, which brought a little bit of happiness in me.

Finally, the pain had gone down. I was now on the medical berth, breathing so hard.

“Are you okay, Snow?” Ratchet asked. I nodded. I tried to sit up, but my body hurt.

“Hey, take it easy. You just broke your spark bond with Megatron. It will take your spark time to feel better” He replied. I nodded.

“Okay. Thanks, Ratchet. C’mon, we’re not finished yet” I said. He nodded. He then helped me stand up, and we walked over to Smokescreen. Ratchet then helped me lay down on the medical berth next to him.

“Okay, Snow. You could rest from here. I will do the bonding part. Just laid down and rested. Once you wake up, you and Smokescreen will be Sparkmates. So, are you still sure about this?” Ratchet asked. I nodded.

“I have never been so sure in my life, Ratchet. Just do it already” I said. He nodded. He then got to hurt. I stayed in the medical berth lying down next to Smokescreen awake for a couple of minutes until I felt my body really heavy. I was exhausted. I then looked at Smokescreen and smiled. I took his servo with mine and leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

“This time, Smokey. I’m going to save you” I said before darkness took over my vision.