Reciprocated Feelings

Third Person POV
Kageyama couldn't take it anymore. He had been holding back his feelings for Hinata since the day he met him in middle school. His crush for the last 2 years just confessed to him. And he did what any normal guy in the situation would do - passionately kiss him.

Kageyama ran up to Hinata turned him around with one hand on his waist and dug his other hand into Hinata's hair. He kissed Hinata and Hinata, who was initially surprised quickly began to kiss back. They both inexperienced and deeply in love - resulting in a very sloppy yet satisfying kiss.

"Wait Kageyama...does this mean you like me back? Asked Hinata

"Boke Hinata...what else would it mean? replied Kageyama.

The doorbell then rang and Kageyama went to go get it but was stopped midway.

Hinata, hungry as ever grabbed Kageyama's shirt and hoisted himself up on Kageyama, wrapping his legs around him. He had just gotten a taste of what it was like kissing your crush - and he wanted more.

He began kissing Kageyama and this time, with an even more sloppy tongue. Kageyama, surprised but more than happy did the same and started walking towards the wall.

Hinata's back eventually hit the wall causing him to grab Kageyama's face and kiss him all the more passionately. Their lips part when both of them are out of breath.

"thudd"

Both Hinata and Kageyama turned their heads and were horrified at what they saw.

A/n: This chapter got unexpectedly spicy 🥵 Don't worry I'll dial it down for the next chapter :))