"To an amazing future with my best friends" Elena quotes as we raise our glasses.

"and to the most amazing people I've ever met" I add smiling widely. We all cling our glasses and have some of our champagne. 

"Good news is we'll be getting pampered all over again in two weeks for the Alpha Convention!" Evelyn says excitedly. 

"Oh god I don't know if my skin can handle that wax again" Allie says half jokingly. We all let out a laugh and nod in agreement. 

"I can't wait to see everything put together! I hope you guys all love it!" I add with a wide grin on my face. 

"Bentley and Christian told me it's going to be the best one yet" Elena says reassuringly. 

After some more conversation, and finishing the bottle of champagne we finally pull up into Stephanie and Tobias' driveway. Already I can see they've decorated the front with graduation balloons and lights. The limo comes to a halt and we slowly get out of it, with all our parents waiting already in the house. 

"Oh girls you all look spectacular!" Melissa, Bentley's mom exclaims. 

"My babies are all grown up" Stephanie says with tears in her eyes. We all chuckle at her statement as we walk closer to all the adults. 

"Millie you look beautiful, just like your mother. She would be so proud of you" Dad says to me with tears beginning to show in his eyes. I hug him tightly for a few moments. 

"Alright girls picture before the guys come!" Tobias says as he walks out of the house with Annabelle. She even dresses up in a pink flow dress for the occasion. 

"I hope one day I can look at beautiful as you guys during my prom" She says as we stand together for pictures. Stephanie created a whole backdrop with "grad" balloons and streamers. 

"You'll look even better butterfly" I say softly as we all start posing. Stephanie takes tons of pictures of us making serious faces, smiling and even being full on goofy. 

Our photo session comes to an end as the guys' limo pulls into the driveway. We all walk back onto the pavement and stand with the parents to meet up with the guys. One by one the guys get out and meet up with each of us and lastly Christian comes out of the limo. Yep definitely digging the all black suit, with a light blue tie and new haircut, he looks hot! Christian walks over to me and places a delicate kiss on my cheek. 

"You look breathtaking angel" He whispers in my ear as he places my corsage on my wrist. 

"You look pretty hot yourself" I reply smiling widely. 

"Okay more pictures c'mon kids!" Fiona, Allie's mom says. 

We all once again make our way in front of the back drop. We take solo pictures, group pictures with all different combinations, family pictures and couple pictures. Christian and I took pictures in tons of different poses variating from kissing, to acting completely silly! I knew he was doing this for me, as he isn't too into this type of stuff but I was super appreciative in his effort.

"Okay guys on a count of three!" Melissa exclaims as the parents pull out their cameras to watch us throw our graduation caps that Carrie bought us in the air. 

"One!" We all yell in unison.

"Two!"

"Three!" We all throw out caps in the hair and cheer loudly. Christian bends down and kisses me lightly on my lips at the occasion. I smile widely as we part and end up in a group hug with everyone. This is definitely going to be a moment to remember forever.