Jack in the Box (edited)

Start from the beginning

"'Talk about Mom'?" Dean chuckled.

"Yeah."

"Isn't that what we've been doing?" Dean asked. Everyone just gave him a sad glance and sighed. Dean then walked out of the room.

Sam, Cas, Bobby and Y/N walked into the kitchen. Bobby handed Sam and Y/N another beer. "Thanks." Sam said. Y/N just gave him a smile.

"Memory lane?" Bobby asked as he grabbed an old picture. It was worn out. It was creased in different places. In the picture was Mary, Sam and Dean. Dean was a little kid while Sam was just a baby.

"Yeah. I mean, Dean couldn't have been but 4 years old. I wasn't even 6 months. Just-" Sam said, but was interrupted by Bobby.

"Hm. You know, at one time, you boys were good-lookin'." Sam laughed.

"Thanks." Bobby then looked at Y/N.

"Y/N. What exactly happened to her? Because I'm hearin' the kid..." Y/N looked down at the ground, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

Bobby had asked her because she was there to witness it. She didn't talk about it to anyone. Not Sam, not Cas... not even Dean. Her and Dean told eachother everything. She just couldn't tell him this. She's barely even spoken in the last couple of weeks and that worried everyone. Usually, Y/N couldn't stop talking. She had even stopped smiling. No matter what she would always smile and that brightened their day. That's one of the things they all loved about her. It was like she was a completely different person now. Dean then walked into the room and everyone looked in his direction. Y/N let out a sigh of relief at the interruption and slightly relaxed.

"Hey." Sam said to his brother.

"Hey." Dean replied.

"You need anything?" Cas asked.

"Yeah, I need a drink."

"Bar's open." Bobby said.

"Nah, I need to get outta here for a while."

"But, dude, we got to talk about Jack." Sam said. Y/N tensed once again and Cas noticed. He looked at her, worried, but Y/N just shrugged him off, signaling she was fine. Cas knew better. He knew she wasn't fine. He didn't know what exactly happened and he was going to find out.

"We will." Dean said and walked put of the room.

"About that... I liked the kid. We fought together. But there's only one way this ends." Bobby said. Y/N glared at him. Did she hear him right? She couldn't believe what is was suggesting. Yes, Jack killed Mary and that was a horrible thing to do, but they didn't have to kill him. They could help him. They could bring Jack back. Their Jack. The Jack they all know and love.

"Bobby's right. We have to find Jack and help him." Cas said. Either Cas didn't understand what Bobby was trying to say, or Y/N misunderstood him.

"What? That kid- he killed Mary!" Nope. Y/N was right.

"I know that."

"Ah-ah. Don't say 'but'."

"But... he- Jack may not even realize what he did was wrong."

"If his human side is gone, you know what's left- Lucifer. Now, if you guys want to sit around and talk, fine. But me? I'm gonna get on the horn to some of my people and go find that boy." Y/N's grip tightened on her bottle when she heard Bobby compare Jack to Lucifer.

"And what then?"

"An unstoppable monster who don't know right from wrong gets put down- or the closest we can get to it. And anybody who don't know that needs to go back to school."