"Blaze you couldn't be louder." She hissed.

"Sorry bambina, it's just my way for the introduction." He smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm going, see you late." She said as she gripped the handle to get out, but a hand stopped her.

"You forgot something." He smirked knowing that she needs to do something for him.

"Blaze not now, I'm late." She snapped and slammed his door, she was angry at her mate and herself, how can he know not that his father is the problem in this?

Blaze looked shocked and confused about his mate, he didn't know what he did to make her that angry, it's true that he ignored her for weeks but he came back and that's the important thing, right?

He accepted that she could live with her friend because the college that she is going to be his old college so he could trust his ancient professor to watch her, also he put spies around their apartment to make sure everything is going alright.

He needed some time to avoid her, he needed to deal with his problem with his father who despised his mate. He made a promise to his dad that once he takes part personally with the rogues, he will train his mate into a perfect Luna as his dad wanted. His father is going to kneel down in front of Mia and not Victoria, the slut.

"Nate why did blocked Fiona?" He said to his wolf.

"Because of you dipshit!"

"What did I wrong?"

"You can't make her the perfect Luna, she was already born as a Luna."

"Shut the fuck up! I won't fucking change my mind about this." Blaze snapped and cut off the link.

He huffed and look outside of his window, already missing his mate, her touch and scent.

"Shit, I miss her." He whispered.

——————————————————

"It hurts!" A teenage boy yelled in pain.

"Marcus it's been 4 times you come here, how can you be so clumsy?" Mia said touching the spot.

"It really hurts, Miss." Marcus yelled in pain.

"Gosh Marcus, go back to class your little shit." The nurse kicked him out of the room.

"I'm sorry Mia." He sighed.

"It's okay sir." She giggled and put her hands on her lab coats pocket.

"I can't believe that bastard is like that." He slouched on his chair and took his glasses.

"I didn't know I have that popularity." She said sarcastically.

"Oh you do, boys are betting on the pretty girl who is going to charm you." He laughed.

"Boys are like that." She rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, you can go home early." He suggested.

"Are you sure sir?" She scratched the back of her neck, nervously.

"Of course, I'm sure your boyfriend is waiting for you." He waved off.

"I didn't tell you that I had a boyfriend?"

"I assumed because some Blaze is calling on your phone." He said making her pick up the phone and checked.

There are 20 messages from him and 50 calls.

"I'm so sorry, I have to go." She said taking her bag.

"It's okay, see you tomorrow then." She left the office and walked out of the school until a group of guys surrounded her.

"Hey, pretty nurse." A guy winked at her.

"You're blocking the path, can you move out of the way?" She politely said even though she wanted to curse at him.

"But we wanted to ask your number?" The other guy whined sarcastically.

"Well I don't care, now get out of my way." Mia rolled her eyes.

"Hey don't be like that." The guy said grabbing her arm.

"What are you doing?!" She struggled to push him off.

"Don't be like this, sweetheart." The other guy said as he grabbed her waist behind.

"You smell good." He nuzzled his head on her neck.

"Why the fuck are you sniffing like a dog?"  She said but then remembered that she insulted herself.

"Leave her alone douchebags." A loud voice ordered them to let her go instantly.

"Klay." She whispered.