As soon as I walked to my side she tried unlocking the door which made me lock it again and then unlocking it getting into the car.

"Stop being a fucking child, yo daddy killed and did allat to people and you doing all this." I said cranking the car up and putting it in reverse speeding out the neighborhood.

"I never seen my daddy do it, that's a difference." She said rolling her eyes and turning her gaze out the window.

I smacked my teeth turning up the radio going in the direction of my house.

It shuffled to yung blue's since we inside album, I watched as 'Pooty tang' played.

If we fuck a couple of
times could you keep count?
suck the dick real good got a
deep mouth, slim thick but ha
ass from the deep south.

"And ima hit her with the wood like a tree house." I sung along as I drove from the green light and took a turn.

I can take a bad thing
turn into a good thing
she was in nissan I was
In a mulsane, now she in
a mulsane.

"Touching on yo body cause you know we finna do things." We sung together pulling in my neighborhood.

"Stop singing my shit." I mumbled pulling in my drive way and hopping out the car walking to her side and opening the door.

"Bitch am I handicap?" She questioned getting out the car pulling down her spandex shorts and straightening out her body.

"You kinda look like it, that's why I helped but don't worry bout it since you on dickhead type timing." I said leaving her and walking to my door and unlocking it closing the door behind me.

"So you seen me behind you.." she trailed off pushing my front door opening with force making the knob create a hole in my wall.

"Bit- girl look what the fuck you did to my wall." I said turning around and examining it from a distance.

"Hell fucking o, can you hear?" I yelled in her ear making her look at my wall and she smiled.

"We on dickhead type timing." she shrugged pushing my hands off her making me nod and lick my lips "don't worry."

I started walking up the stairs to my room, " come on unless you wanna stay down here and look dumb." I said reaching the top step taking off my white tee shirt tossing it on the bed heading straight for my bathroom.

I heard my bed squeak letting me know dy'asia followed me up here, " you can turn on tv or just sit there, it don't matter."  I said peeking my head out the bathroom door.

I watched as she nodded before shutting the door completely removing the gun from my waist band pulling open part of my wall grabbing the small safe out putting my pistol back in where the rest was.

I put my wall back together standing up straight removing the rest of my clothes and my chain turning on the shower stepping in not even waiting for the water to build up.

•••
7 hrs later
•••

"So you mean to tell me that you this hood ass thug slash street slash crippled ass nigga that's scared of clowns ??" Dy'asia asked me as I nodded proudly eating my pizza.