diecineuve

Maurice Javi Young
north philly,
Following Monday 3:34 pm

"It's about that time of the month." I spoke running my fingers through my dreads as we sat in the meeting room.

"After this shit over what we gone do with them girls?" Keenan asked as he played with the chucky doll.

I shrugged my shoulders, " shit ion know, leave they ass there to die I guess."

"Shit well if that's the case, I'm fucking that Laryan girl." He said leaning back in his seat.

"You'd be a dummy, police gone be all over that." I said said as we heard commotion upstairs.

"Ayo go see what the fuck them niggas geeking for." Reece said pushing back in his seat as he heard gun shots firing back and forth.

Standing up i pulled my shit from my waist band walking to the door as the workers rushed passed out the back exit.

Going the opposite direction I went upstairs still hearing gun shots seeing Keenan hunched over a chair for cover.

Shooting at the masked men, I got one in the arm and in the leg taking cover as one of them yelled out and they all scattered out the building.

"Jay?" I called out but ain't get a response, I looked up to see if he was still in his spot but he moved leaving blood.

Standing up straight from my position I kept my gun clutched in my hand as I jogged back down stairs.

On the way back to the meeting room I seen Keenan limping, using the wall for support.

"How the fuck you get hit?" I stopped walking and pushed him into the wall.

"Fuck you mean 'how I get hit?' Nigga it was like 10 of them niggas and you know we lacking!" He said walking off to the back exit.

"Fucking dummies." I mumbled going to the braker box and shutting everything down.

Using my phone flashlight for support I walked out the front way turning my light back off and sliding my phone out my pocket.

Outside on the pavement it wrote 'CRIPPPP' in blue spray paint making me smirk.

"Y'all niggas want war." I said getting in my car.

1 hr later

"How the fuck is you the only nigga that's not getting hit?" Ice asked me as he played with his diamond rings on his fingers.

"Cause I'm that nigga dummy." I said in an obvious tone pulling on my dreads.

"Well you may as well go out that bitch by yo damn self, all my fucking people getting hit and they only got 1 dead man with an injured nigga." Ice replied getting mad.

"Let another one of my people's get hit, ima kill you and yo homeboys myself." He said straightening the diamond chain he sported.

"Not you threatening me." I said chuckling not taking him serious.

"You wanna take a trip down memory lane on how I got you on my side in the first place?" I questioned leaning up in my seat.

"N- don't even answer that we gone go down there anyways." I said again.

Flashback👨🏽‍🦯

I bursted into the two story modern home with my gun clutched in my hands.