Anime Questionare!

Okay so I saw this from ZerosPrincess and wanted to do try it so, here ya go. now you know a bit more about me. 

~~~

1) what was my first anime/Manga. 

Hm, well if you count Pokemon it would be that. But my first anime was Kaze no Stigma.

2) What is your favorite anime/manga hands down? 

Hm...toughy. Either Angel Beats! or Fullmetal Alchemist.

3) How about the worst? 

The worst....hm...I want to say High School of the Dead because of the fan service, but i have to say Pokemon because its so childish.

4) Who's your anime crush (If you have one)? State the name and what anime they're from please! 

Oh wow this is a lot

-Yukio Okumura (Blue/Ao No Exorcist)

-Roy Mustang (FMA )

-Kaname Kuran (vampire knight but slightly)

-Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler) *glomps plushy* OWO MINE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Kakashi Hatake (Naruto) 

5) what is your favorite anime opening? 

Oh sheesh toughy, Fighting Dreams Naruto, Blue Exorcist first opening and the black butler openings. 

6) Do you support any relation ships in the animes/mangas you watch/read? If so, which is your favoirte? 

Naruto with Hinnata. Favvy~ Greed with Ling, GREEDLING~!!!!! 

7) Shojo or Shonen? 

Depends on plot.

8) Do you prefer anime or manga? 

Anime, but only because i dont like reading manga online.

9) Okay, I'm giving you permission to bring one anime character back to life who's died in their show. Who's it gonna be? 

OMG IT WOULD SO BE HUGHES FROM FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST OR YUKIO AND RIN'S STEP-FATHER FROM BLUE EXORCIST~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10) when one life is born, another one ends. Pick a character you want to see dead.

 OMFG EASY!!!! YUKI FROM VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!!!

11) Do you like animes with a "happily ever after" ending or do you like them filled with angst and bitter sweetness? 

Kind of both, depends.

12) which anime character can you relate to the most?

 Shika from Naruto. I dont like to do much and i'm super lazy, also very smart. 

12) Are you KIRA!?!?!?! 

No....I'M A TERRIST! I KILL YOU~!!!!! -Akman, Jeff Dunham

14)  If I picked you up and dropped you in an anime, would you be in the hero, the villain, the unsuspecting vitim, the annoying character everyone wants gone, or the comic relief? 

SOOOO THE COMIC RELIEFXDDDDD

15) From a scale of 1 to 10...how much of an Anime Freak are you? 

....around 8.....

~~~

If you have any questions to me or want to do this, theres a comment box right down there...NO NOT DOWN THERE!!!! scroll down...THERE YA GO!!! :D lol. jk jk jk.

L.o.L.

-jen