Ch-13 The birth/Part one

Start from the beginning

Evan comes back with the water as I felt the babies moving down into my birth canal making me groan softly.

Evan's line:
It's just the babies moving that's all he said putting the water on the table.

I then felt another contraction hitting me as I started hiss in pain feeling one of the babies moving down into my birth canal so I started panting faster.

Your line:
Oh god Evan.....I-I don't think I can do this....I'm scared that one of the babies will die I said with tears in my eyes.

I then felt Evan cuff my cheek softly as I look at him with his brown eyes.

Evan's line:
Don't think like that...the babies will be fine and I know you can do this cause I believe in you....just trust your body and do what you have to do he said kissing my forehead softly as I smiled.

Your line:
O-okay I said as I flinch in pain feeling the firstborn moving out of my body so I started panting heavily from the pain.

Your line:
EVAN....I NEED TO PUSH RIGHT NOW!! I yelled as I open my legs making room from the coming baby.

Evan's line:
Okay just let me check you he said as he checks if I'm fully dilated or not.

Evan's line:
Your dilated he said pulling off my Jammie pants and got in between my legs then grab one of my hands.

Evan's line:
Alright on the count of three start pushing he said as I nodded at him.

Evan's line:
1....2....3....PUSH!! He yells as I grip his hand tightly and started pushing with all my might screaming in pain.

Evan's line:
Your doing great Babe keep it up he encourages as I stop pushing to take a break and nodded at him.

Evan's line:
Alright PUSH!! He yells as I bear down again and started pushing.

Your line:
HNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH AAAGGGHHH!!! I scream at the top of lungs and collapsed onto the pillow.

Evan's line:
I can see the head!! Just a few more pushes!! You can do it he shouts as I nodded softly and continue panting.

Then I started pushing again feeling a burning sensation through my legs making me scream in pain and agony.

Your line:
AAAGGGHHH!! F****K!!! AAAHHH!!! I yelled feeling the baby head coming out slowly as I cried very softly.

Evan's line:
IT'S CROWNING!! THE HEAD IS CROWNING!! KEEP PUSHING BABE DON'T GIVE UP!! He yells as I kept pushing gripping onto Evan's hand.

I then stop pushing collapsing onto the bed and started panting softly while tears started to form down my eyes.

Your line:
E-Evan....why is this so hard....I don't understand why does this hurt I ask? As Evan squeeze my hand softly.

Evan's line:
I know it hurt....I know and childbirth is painful....plus they are oversized children so this is going to be difficult so your just gonna have to keep fighting these babies need to be born he said as I just nodded at him.

Evan's line:
Okay PUSH!!

Your line:
AAAGGGHHH!!! UMMMMM!! UGH!!

Evan's line:
THE HEAD IS ALMOST OUT!! JUST KEEP GOING!! He yells letting go of my hand then open my leg more and got both of his hands ready to catch the baby. I just nod softly and push again hearing a pop sound as I yelp in pain.

Evan's line:
The head is finally out!!! Y/n take a break!! He yells as I stop pushing to take a break while sweat came down my head then I reach down to feel the baby head and once when I did I immediately started to tear up.

Your line:
Oh Evan.....I-I can feel it.....It's right there I said as he looks up at me with a smiling then places his hand on mine.

Evan's line:
That's right....the baby is right there..... Your doing so good and I'm so proud of you right now he said kissing my head.

Evan's line:
Hey your almost done....so you can rest for now. Let some of the contraction ease some of the baby out then you can start pushing okay?? He ask as I just nodded softly and continued breathing.

Your thoughts:
I can't believe this is actually it.....I'm going to be a mother soon and now I'm going to finally meet them and bring them safely into this world.

Evan's line:
Okay Kitty.....big push he said getting his arms ready to catch the baby.

I nodded softly at him and with all my might gave one last push.

Your line:
HHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHH!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

WAAAAHHH!!
WAAAAHHH!!
WAAAAHHH!!

To be continued~
===========================

Yep you ended up delivering the babies in the cabin with Evan as your midwife.

But will you be successful before your Ex-boyfriend finds you first?

Find out in the next chapter!!