You've got it all

The day was cold but crisp and the sun made an effort to bring some warmth down upon the humans as they strolled through the park.

Taehyung's nose was burrowed into his fluffy scarf, trying to conserve some heat in the coldness of the morning. Leedo walked by his side, a bright happy grin on his lips as he excitedly blabbered about all the dogs they were going to meet.

From far away the sounds of barks and squeaky toys could be heard, a clear indicator they were close to their destination. Taehyung liked dogs but often found some of then intimidating as they tried battling with his omega side. He usually stuck with the smaller breeds and strayed far from the big ones.

Leedo didn't seem to have a care in the world in that moment. He had been thrilled to go to the dog park with someone, especially since none of the others had ever showed interest in going this early in the morning.

Leedo was a morning person and that was something not many appreciated. Hye Jin loved dogs as well but didn't want take a stroll in the park before noon since she didn't even leave her bed before that time if needed. Taehyung didn't mind. He liked getting up early and being productive and even though meeting dogs was not the most productive thing ever, he still looked forward to it.

"Have you ever owned a dog?", Leedo asked as they neared the dog park. Taehyung shook his head, "No, my parents weren't big fans of pets sadly".

He remembered how when he was smaller he'd beg Santa Claus for a puppy, but instead he'd get a plush one – which is totally not the same and he thought Santa had gotten his order wrong. The next year he had written a full note explaining how he wanted a real puppy, one that could move and bark, and so what he found under the Christmas tree was a mechanical dog that worked on batteries.

For a whole five years little Taehyung had been sure that Santa Claus was a moron.

"What about you?", he then asked the alpha who shook his head as well. "No, I've always lived in an apartment with my parents so there was never room for a dog. We did own a cat at some point".

Taehyung smiled and glanced up at the taller boy, "It's not the same is it?"

"Definitely not the same", Leedo agreed, "The cat wouldn't play fetch with me and snoozed all day".

Luckily the dogs at the dog park weren't snoozing and instead were running after each other, rolling onto the fluffy grass or having tug wars with cute looking but battered toys. Taehyung immediately spotted a small golden retriever puppy hopping along, stumbling over his small legs so he'd hit the ground.

A small girl cooed at the puppy while filming the tiny creature as it started chasing after a bee. "You should talk to her", Leedo spoke up, nudging the omega towards the crouching girl, "Maybe she'll let you play with the puppy".

Taehyung hesitated for a moment, his hand instinctively reaching up to wrap around the collar around his neck. He had always been a social person but ever since starting college and facing judgement- he had become more hesitant with social interactions.

"C'mon", Leedo laughed, pushing the boy forward, "She won't bite".

Taehyung slowly sauntered over to the girl as Leedo took a left to take a seat on a nearby bench where an old man was petting his equally old looking Yorkshire terrier. The omega neared the girl and first hesitantly smelled the scent around her, quickly noting that she was an unmated beta.

"Hi", he softly spoke up, trying not to scare the girl too much. The dark brown haired girl glanced up, a bright smile lighting up her features, "Hello there. You decided to be courageous?"

Taehyung opened his mouth but nothing came out as he confusedly stared at the crouched down girl. The girl giggled and got up, sliding the phone back into her pocket.

"Supernatural hearing you know", she explained, tapping her ears, "I noticed the two of you walk in and decided to focus on your conversation".

"Oh", the omega's cheeks colored a deep red, "That's- embarrassing".

"Not at all!", the girl grinned before bending down and picking up her puppy, "Here! You can hold Pudding!"

"Pudding", Taehyung repeated, the fluffy white animal now weighing down his hands. It squirmed in his hold and the omega quickly tried to make it as comfortable as possible in his arms. "Pudding", he stated again, staring into the dog's big adorable eyes.

"You sure like repeating names don't you", the girl chuckled, "My name's Anne".

"Anne", he repeated and then realized his mistake, the girl cackling again, "Yes- sorry, uh my name is Taehyung". Pudding started squirming in his hold again and Anne quickly grabbed a squeaky toy out of her pocket.

"He doesn't like getting carried for too long. Here, you can set him down and play with him if you want. He loves his squeaky penguin toy", she explained, handing Taehyung the little round penguin that squeaked whenever you added a bit too much pressure around it.

Pudding went crazy at the sound and jumped up against the omega's legs. It was the cutest thing he'd ever seen.

"He was so cute Jungkook", Taehyung gushed into the phone, "Anne gave me her phone number incase she needs a dogsitter in the nearby future. Can you believe it!"

The alpha's deep chuckle his ear. "That's great darling", the boy rasped, his voice thick with sleep.

"I'm sorry for waking you up with my call", Taehyung apologized again. Jungkook had been taking a nap after swimming practice but had been awakened by his ringing phone, the ring tone linked to one specific person.

"It's alright darling", the alpha stated and the younger could practically hear the smile in his voice, "I'm glad to be awakened by my happy mate's little rambles".

"What a sap", Taehyung muttered, turning onto his other side on the bed, his legs currently entangled with the bedsheets, "The swimming tournament is this weekend right?"

"You're still set on coming?", Jungkook asked, the ruffling of sheets heard in the background. Taehyung smiled, "Of course, I want to support my big strong alpha".

The other snorted, "I am so going to confiscate your phone before the event".

"What? Why?"

"Because I know you're going to be taking a hundred pictures of me in my speedo", Jungkook declared and Taehyung fake gasped at that. "What? Noooo", the omega weakly defended himself, "That would never happen".

"No?", Jungkook asked, clearly not convinced in the slightest.

"No, I mean- I have a quality camera for something right? My crappy phone is not going to be able to define your perfectly sculpted ass from that far away", Taehyung rambled on, the shyness he felt when actually staring at Jungkook's ass dissipating.

Jungkook cackled and quickly tried muffling his laughs by biting onto his knuckles, not wanting to wake up his roommate who was napping as well. "You're a little vixen".

"I'm your little vixen", Taehyung smiled, "Got a collar and mark to prove it".

"That's true- oh are you going to be wearing the collar to the tournament?", Jungkook asked and the omega stiffened at that.

"I- I mean, wouldn't that be for the best? I know I made you a promise not to wear it around you but there'll be so many people around us as well", he quickly spoke, feeling as if he needed to explain himself.

"Taehyung, it's fine", Jeongguk softly replied, "You can wear it if it makes you feel more comfortable".

"Thank you", Taehyung gulped, "I'll be sure to wear it then. I want to show everyone that those perfectly sculped butt cheeks belong to one person only".

And Jungkook was cackling again.

hi hi hi i've got a new story coming out tonight! it's called bubblegum boy and is going to be really fluffy °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°