01.

EIGHT HOURS BEFORE HEIST

Outside the window it was already completely dark. The room in which London walked from side to side was lit only by the dim light of a table lamp. Clutching and unclenching her fists, she couldn't stop wandering around the room. Reaching a large window, she abruptly turned around and strode toward the wooden door. And so, countless times, until the door opened slightly.

"I thought you weren't sleeping." the guy whispered, going into a small room and quietly closing the door behind him.

"Denver." London pushed herself against the wall on which she leaned her back, and quickly overcoming the distance between them, wrapped her arms around the guy's body.

The guy, without hesitation, hugged her in response and began to stroke the girl on the back. In the five months that they all live together under the same roof, Denver and London became close. For the girl, this relationship meant only flirt and hot nights. Of course, she liked this guy, and if not for the heist, she would have long belonged to him. By the way, Denver had incredible feelings for this beautiful young girl, whom he considered the only light and hope in his worthless life.

"Are you nervous?" He asked, breaking the silence that he didn't like at all.

"Yeah." London replied, raising her head up and looking into the guy's gray eyes in which she found her own comfort. Denver smiled and pulled a strand of blond hair behind the girl's ear.

"Everything will go flawlessly, I promise you, London. Nobody will ruin this plan, not a single son of a bitch will dare to interfere with us." he took her face in his hands, left a light kiss on her lips and again placed his hands on her waist. "After the heist, we will fly away together to the Florida islands and will enjoy our happy, carefree life."

"Together?" asked London. A smile began to appear on her face, and all her emotions and stress suddenly disappeared. "To the Florida?"

"Of course, London, wherever you want to fly, I will be there. I won't let you go with ten million euros alone." His idiotic laugh made the girl give a laugh and hide her face behind strands of blond hair. "You should rest. Tomorrow will be a hard day."

The girl nodded slowly, biting her lower lip and looking at the tall guy. Nevertheless, in five months she became attached to him and couldn't do anything about it.

"Will you stay with me?" She asked, hugging Denver. He smiled and nodded at her.

London turned off the lamp and lay down next to Denver, who at that very moment hugged the girl tightly, pressing her closer to himself. What incredible emotions he felt next to her, and he had long been ready to admit everything to her.

After all, tomorrow morning this couple and a few other crazy people will commit the greatest heist of all time. Tomorrow begins their war with the government and the struggle to save their own lives.

But now it seemed to them that the Professor had perfectly planned out every detail of this heist, and they didn't need to worry, they only needed to strictly follow the plan.

Which will soon go to hell because of a little love story...

FRIDAY, 8:35

Eight people dressed in red jumpsuits and Dali masks rode silently in a black micro-bus. Each thought of his own, until Rio broke the silence:

"Who chose these masks?" Rio asked, sitting between Denver and London.

"What is wrong with them?" rudely asked Berlin.

"They are not scary. In every film, robbers put on scary masks. Zombies, Skeletons, Angels of Death..."

Rio didn't have enough time to finish his speech, as Berlin pointed his gun at him.

"With a gun in hand, even the dumbest job will be scarier than some skeletons." Berlin said.

"That's enough." London said quietly, lowering his gun.

Denver, sitting next to Rio, also took off his mask and looked at Berlin.

"Who is this man with a mustache?" he asked.

"Dali, son." answered Moscow. "Spanish artist. Very good one."

"An artist..." Denver repeated slowly.

"Yes." His father nodded.

"The artist who paints." Denver said.

"Yes." His dad nodded once more.

Rio turned to face London, grinning. Honestly, it was very difficult to restrain the laughter.

"Do you know what is really scary?" continued Denver. "Dolls. They are scary."

Berlin took off his mask, and by his face everyone could understand that he was already tired of the Denver's stupidity.

"What dolls?"

"Pluto, Mickey Mouse..."

"A mouse with big ears is scarier." Rio added.

"Do you think so?" Asked Denver. "Do you want me to hit you, asshole?"

"Hey." Moscow said, reassuring him.

"Everything is fine." Denver told his father. "Look, if a person with a gun and a Mickey Mouse mask goes somewhere, then all people will immediately think that he is crazy and that he has come to kill. And you know why? Because the gun and the children are two things that are incompatible, right dad?"

Nairobi, who was sitting across from Tokyo, took off her mask and stared at London, not understanding how the young girl tolerated the incoherent speech of this guy.

Obviously, this team needed girls. A woman can choose shoes for two days that she will put on at the wedding, but she won't even have a minute to choose a mask for the heist.

The car stopped, and Moscow stepped onto the road. After some more distance, everyone else came out in red jumpsuits and Dali's masks.

As soon as London got into another car, she remembered how Denver had confessed her love last night, but then she pretended to be sleeping, as she couldn't say anything in return. She was afraid of the consequences. She was afraid that the heist would change them. She was afraid that her heart would be trampled. And this is much worse than prison.

London started the engine and was about to move on, but Berlin, sitting in a police car opposite her red car, stopped the girl.

"Keep an eye on the girl." He said, pointing his gun at the cop who was driving. "No mistakes."

"She's seventeen. I think I can handle her."