Part 5

April's POV:
Chase woke me up this morning with breakfast in bed as he always does after he gets me mad and I'm honestly getting tired of it but what can I do, I decided to just give in so he would stop with this whole "being nice" charade

After breakfast I got up and went to get ready for the day, i get in the bathroom and look in the mirror I see a purplish bruise on my cheek, I touch it and it stings "ugh Chase" I roll my eyes. Than I shower, brush my teeth, and brush my hair back into a pony tail. I look at the bruise again I decided not to cover it up since I wasn't going anywhere today.

I get out the bathroom and find chase sitting on the bed waiting for me so I try my best to avoid eye contact as I walk towards my drawer, he grabs my hand "hey baby" he says while pulling me to face him "hey" I mumbled still not looking at him, he grabs my face and turns it so that I'm looking at him, he notices the bruise on my face "I'm sorry baby I was drunk I didn't mean it" *sighs* "fine babe it's whatever, can I go put my clothes on now" I say noticing that I was still in my towel "why are u wearing this" he smirks and starts tugging on the towel trying to take it off "stop it Chase I'm not in the mood" "fine go put your clothes on" he says as he let's go of me and smacks my ass while I walk away. He heads towards the door "oh and I will be inviting some friends over if you don't mind" "I don't mind" "okay just making sure" he than leaves and I throw on some shorts, an oversized T, and some socks on. I didn't really have much to do today so I just sat in the bedroom and watched tv all day. I fall asleep for a bit

Around 5pm:
I get up and go into the kitchen to grab some leftovers cause I was hungry, as I approach the living room I hear female voices coming from inside so I decided to check what was going on, when I look inside I see two girls, one sitting next to chase while he plays the game and the other next to one of chase's guy friends, Marcus. The girl sitting next to chase notices me and taps chase to look at me, he turns around and immediately gets up to walk towards me "hey baby you're finally up" he hugs me "yeah I am who are these girls" "oh them, my friends babe I asked you if I can invite them and you said yes" "you didn't tell me they were girls" "does it matter?" *sigh* "guess not" "you wanna join us? You can if you want" "sure okay babe", he grabs my hand and we head back over to where he was sitting, he sits me on his lap, "Heyy April" Marcus says "Heyy". "okay girls this is April, my girlfriend" Chase says with a huge smile on his face. The girl sitting next to us looked like one of those quirky little school girls "Hey I'm Emma but you can call me Em, this is my friend Lisa" she says with a fake ass wide smile,(she even sounds like one too ugh) "mhm" I mumble "Chase talks about you all the time" she says "I'm sure he does" I fake a smile towards her than face away.

A couple minutes into a game the girl next to us asks "hey April what's that on your cheek?", I was confused at first but than I realized that I never covered the bruise "It's a rash" I say, I look down at chase, he looked up at me as if he didn't know what it was, tss typical. I get up and say "I think I'm gonna go back to watching my show, it was nice meeting you gu-", Chase cuts me off "you're right it's time for you guys to head home". Marcus gets up first and says "Ight man I'm out", the girl that was sitting next to chase and I, comes over and asks me "can I use the restroom please", "sure it's down the hall". I turn back to see Marcus and the other girl going out the door and chase letting them out. Than finally they are gone.

"Come here babe", Chase says as he pulls me towards him and starts kissing me, than right when we were going at it, and I mean full on make out session, the girl who asked to use the restroom interrupts us "um I think they left me can you take me home Chase", I roll my eyes and head towards the room. "Where you going baby?" Chase calls after me *i don't answer* "you can come too", "okay fine" I say *get dressed quickly* finds chase and the girl already walking to the car ready to go.

I walk out to Chase's car and I walk over to the passenger side and finds Emma already sitting there. I open the door and look at her than at Chase "..." I don't say anything I just give him a look "oh Yh em can you sit in the back please?" He says nervously. "Ohh okay" she smiles at me again than gets out and into the backseat