3.

That night i decided to bail him out. I don't know exactly why i did it but i did.

A couple days later we went to a hospital because he had gotten himself a little too drunk to the point where he basically callapsed on the floor. While we were there i found out that he was suffering from schizophrenia and depression. I have been checking up on him ever since i took his car keys and see him everyday.

*ring* "april where are you" melissa says as soon as i pick up the phone "on my way home from my dad's house. Why?" "Im gonna be working a little bit late tonight so i wont be home till around 6 am" "ok" i reply "oh and chase will be home if you need anything" she quickly says before she hangs up.

When i get home i quickly head to my room and take a nap as i always do after visits with my dad he can be a handful sometimes.

I wake up around 4 am i'm hungry so i go into the kitchen to grab something to eat i find chase already in the kitchen eating an apple while scrolling through his phone. He looks up at me and smirks while he nods his head. "finally up princess?" I ignore his comment, he then stands up and comes behind me breathing heavily on my shoulder and pressing his dick against my ass "you dont hear me talking to you" leave me alone chase"i say while biting my bottom lip because this is lowkey turning me on. "You dont look like you wanna be left alone" he says while still smirking i roll my eyes and try to get away from him but then he pulls me back and turns me around then starts kissing all over my neck and collarbone. I was fighting back a moan but a tiny moan still manages to leave my mouth into his mouth because he starts kissing me. He then pulls me up on the kitchen counter and starts lifting up my shirt over my head he starts nibbling on my nipples then he sticks his hands in my pants and starts rubbing my clit through my panties. At this point i had stop fighting him and started giving in. Tiny moans turned into loud ones as he made his way down to my vagina, he left a trail from my breast to my lower area then suddenly he just stops, he gets from on top of me and just leaves. I was beyond confused he got me all horny and shit just to leave i was pissed i got up from the counter and pulled my shirt back down. I head over to his room where i find him playing his little video games i step in front of the tv where he was watching the game "what are you doing in here april" he says as if he already knows what i was about to say "what do u mean what am i doing here you know damn well what i want" i replied with annoyance in my voice "i really don't april, now can you move". At this point i was fustarated so i unplugged the game "wtf april" "nigga shut the fuck up" i said while climbing on top of him and pulling his shirt up and out his head i started kissing him and his neck then i started going down. I pulled down his pajama pants to his ankles and grabbed his dick with both my hands and went to work he let out loud groans as i thrusted my head up and down on his dick.

After we were done i fell asleep in his arms with my legs wrapped around his waist.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" i wake up to melissa standing in the doorway of chase's room. The expression on her face showed anger "chill melissa" chase says nonchalantly as he turns around to lay back down. I didnt move or say anything i was too scared "I WANT U BOTH OUT MY HOUSE BY TOMORROW" she says as she storms off to her room. I sit there in shock i didn't know where i would stay. "Where are we going to stay?" I say as i nudge chase awake "we can stay at my old apartment until it sells" he says sleeply. Hearing this information causes my nerves to calm.