4.

Its been a while since we moved into chase's old apartment we were supposed to sell it but we decided to just live there instead. I haven't heard from melissa in a while because i haven't even tried to contact her. Me and chase's realtionship had grew stronger so we made it official a few days after the incident.

"Baby?!" Chase calls from the kitchen "yess" i say as i walk towards him. He walks towards me and puts his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulders "when am i gonna get to meet your dad?" "He's out of town for a couple months, u should've asked sooner" i lie " mhm, why is it everytime i bring him up theres always something going on" i shrug "ughhhh" he groans as he removes his arms from around me and goes back to what he was doing. Everytime i lie to him about my dad i feel bad but i can't risk my dad having one of his outbursts while chase is there. I feel selfish that i have met all of chases friends and family but he hasn't met any of mine, well the only friend i had was melissa and i don't really know anyone from my mom's side of the family or my dad's.

Later chase comes into our bedroom with a sandwich. He sits at the end of the bed turning the tv on to a football game. "Bae" i call but no answer. I crawl to the end of the bed and put my arms around his waist. He pushes me off with one hand. I go back and do it again this time he gets up and turns around to look at me "STOP" he says with a stern look on his face. I go back to where i was sitting when he walked in and fell asleep. I wake up to a light kiss on my cheek i don't turn around because i know its chase and i didn't like how he yelled at me earlier. "Oh so now your gonna ignore me" i dont budge "woww classic april" he says with annoyance in his voice. I sit up and face him "classic april? Whats that supposed to mean?" "Nothing bruh" he says as he rolls his eyes "no explain " "YOU ACT LIKE NOBODY ELSES FEELINGS MATTER BUT YOURS, ONE LITTLE THING HAPPENS THAT YOU DON'T LIKE AND YOU GO AROUND IGNORING PEOPLE" "YOU WERE IGNORING ME FIRST!!" "Whatever april go to sleep" he says while lying down facing away from me.

The next day we ignored eachother the whole day. I wanted to talk to him but im too stubborn. He went out a couple hours earlier around 5pm and he still wasn't back it was now 11pm
I stayed up in the living room waiting for him to come through the door but he never did until around 1am he came stumbling through the door "where were you?!" He ignores me and heads to the bedroom i follow him asking questions like "are you drunk?!" He doesn't answer. We get into the bedroom he grabs my wrist and pushes me on the bed and starts unbuckling his pants in front of me. I get up "we are not doing this right now" i say but he pushes me back on the bed, i sit up and he shoves his dick down my throat. I start gagging when he starts thrusting it into my mouth i bite down hard so he can let me go "OW BITCH" he says as he slaps me i quickly try to crawl to the other side of the bed gasping for air. He started walking towards me "im sorry baby i didn't mean for that to happen" he says while sitting next to me and leaning over to hug me i dont move. Eventually he gets up and goes into the bathroom to take a shower. I lie down on my side while tears roll down my cheek, he comes back from his shower puts on some boxers and climbs in next to me then he leans over and puts a soft kiss on my wet cheek "gn babes" i don't reply

                            CHASE:
I woke up this morning with my head pounding. I stumbled into the kitchen and made some breakfast for april because i felt bad about last night. I remember going down to hanks bar and ordering a few glasses of whiskey by the time i had downed my 6th glass and on to my 7th i noticed a girl staring at me basically asking me to go over to her
So i did...and one thing lead to another i found myself making out with her while she moved back and forth on me in the front seat of my car after a few more minutes of that i was practically slamming myself into her she came several times but i didn't not even once so i eventually got tired and told her to get out. I was fustrated, my dick was still rock hard to the point where it was pounding so i raced home hoping april had gotten over her little tantrum and obviously she wasn't so i got even more fustrated. That wasn't the first time i had put my hands on april when i was upset so i knew exactly what to do to get her to forgive me.