26 Moment of Truth

Its really good to be back to your roots where you have been born. New York City is my favourite place because I spent my childhood here with my granny and Bro. After death of my parents Bro holds me close to his heart. I never feel the absence of my parents because of bro. But Athens became my second home because the love of my life stays there.

"Its good to see you here, Lisa. Leo definitely missed you mone then anything. I am happy to see you here as well."

"Alayna, I missed you too. I missing having a family by my side. I hope I didn't miss the preparation. I chose the dress for Leah, I hope she likes it."

Everyone is busy for Leah's birthday party. I came here directly from Berlin with Nick and his nephew, Ethan. I can't imagine that Emmanuel is Ethan. Nick's sister Audrey hide herself and her son by naming each other, Arial and Emmanuel. Ethan is not used to meet with new people. But everyone welcomes him in a warm embrace.

"Its good to see Ethan with communicating with the children specially with Lucas. Ethan is not talkative like Leah but he become closer with Lucas."

"I am very happy for you, Nick. Finally you find your long lost sister and her son. You have Daphne by your side. Don't break her heart ever."

When I mentioned Daphne Nick seems to be hesitating like he wants to confess something to me. But he is not feels like to say that. Why can't he trust me? If he wants to say something why he is hesitating like this. I won't pressuring him to talk. When he will comfortable with me then he will express to me. In the meantime Alayna is giving birth her twins.

"Both the babies are looking like both of their parents. Nick do you want to hold them? Awww their are so tiny in size."

"Do you think I can hold them in my arms? I have not good experience with little babies except Alicia."

I give one if the twins to Nick's arm. The way Nick holds him I can't stop myself from laughing. He is looking so tensed while holding them but after some time he got all good. He might become a good daddy in his own son or daughter. I wish he had a cute little daughter. What am I thinking? Get a grip.

"This is not fair that you will leave tomorrow. Nick, stay few more days with us. Alayna will be so happy to have both of you. Lisa please don't go."

"Sorry, bro. Ethan has to go back to his mother in Berlin and I also had to join hospital as early as possible. I promise to you I will visit you and Alayna."

Being back where I actually belong is feel really good. As a doctor hospital is a secred place for work. I ignored my responsibility as a doctor due to my personal problems. Dr. Victor apologized to me for the misunderstanding. Now I can go back to my workplace without any hassle. Once in a while I talked with Christina. She is quite happy with Dr. Paolo in Canada. I already forgive Dr. Paolo on behalf of Christina.

"Welcome back, Dr. Lisa. After Dr. Cristina you also left us. Now we are happy that you are back."

This is my place of living. When I first entered into this hospital as a resident I had so much dreams in my eyes. Why I fallen into such a mess which creates gapes in my dreams. now I will fully concentrate in my duty as as a heart surgeon. I hope I will forget those unsound memories. I also have to control my emotions for nick but somehow it increasing day by day. though I don't have any control over my heart.

"Dr. Lisa, there is a patient in the emergency room. She is 20weeks pregnant with heart complications. She is having severe pain in lower abdominal."

"Call the gynec doctor. I will attend the patient, after their checking up."

The guardian of the pregnant lady is not ready to listen anything. He is blocking every single doctors for asking about his girlfriend conditions. He seems to be worried about his girlfriend and his unborn child. He loves his girlfriend unconditionally. But the patient is also a mystery to me. when I see the name of the patient I shock to see that.