25 Lost Relations

Everything is getting complicated after meeting with this kid. But I have to find out about his mother. The kid is so much scared after what happened with him when we are in Musa's clutches. Now this kid wanted that we find his mother for him. So now we are in Nick's private plane and our destination is Berlin, Germany.

"Are you sure Emmanuel, your mother is in Berlin? What is her name? Can you describe us how she looks like? That will help Nick uncle to find your mother."

"Her name is Ariel. She is beautiful in every way. She has medium length brown hair, fair skin with blue eyes. Around your height, Lisa aunty and she has a birth mark in back of her neck."

Nick explains every single details to his detective friends from Berlin. Emmanuel also says his mother works as a waitress in a local bar. But he doesn't know the address of the bar. So it's better than nothing I guess. Nick's detective friends look every single bar of the Berlin but Emmanuel mother is nowhere to be found.

"If those people harm Emmanuel's mother after his mother sold him to them? How can we find someone then?"

"I don't think they could harm Emmanuel's mother anyhow. I think she is hiding herself somewhere. Nick, tell your friends to check the low budget hotels or lodges."

We couldn't find Emmanuel's mother but we found someone else who has a close connection with Nick. Nick doesn't want to meet with her. It's all in the destiny that we meet like this way. She is none other than Nick's biological mother, Myra Huffman. She invites us to her house as she wants to talk with Nick.

"I don't want to go to her house. I have nothing to talk with him. We are in Berlin for Emmanuel. Just search his mother and I don't think we have any business than this."

"Nick, she just wants to talk with you. Whether she can help is gather some information about Emmanuel's mother. And by the way I am bored with hotels food."

But Nick is not ready yet to meet with his biological mother. He takes Emmanuel with him for further investigation of Emmanuel's lost mother. Without Nick I go to meet with his mother. His mother married a very wealthy man in Berlin. Her house is looking like a hollywood film set. She welcome me warm hearty. She cooks different dishes as per Nick's favourite.

"Sorry that Nick is not coming here with me. I requested him but he didn't pay any heed to my plea. I hope you understand why Nick is not here."

"I know Nick is angry with me. I am sorry for everything to him. I know I did a sin to my own sister. I hope Nick and Sis can forgive me."

"I will talk with him on behalf of you. Please don't take it to your heart. Give Nick some time to cop up with the situation. After what happened to his own sister."

"I know he is also angry because I hide his sister from him. I could have told him earlier about his sister. But how can I told him about Audrey when she has been in hospital?"

What is she talking about? How can Audrey is in hospitalized? As far as I know Audrey is not alive. Why everything is so complicated? I have to clear up what Nick's mother want to say to me? Suddenly someone come in front of me in the wheelchair. Who is she? Nick's mother go to her and bring her in front of me.

"Lisa, meet my daughter and Nick's sister Audrey. I save her from an accident few months ago. She injured her head during the accident, she didn't talked since then."

Nick is looking for her desperately for last few months. But she is with her mother all along. I have to tell Nick about her sister. I say goodbyes from Nick's mother and sister. On other hand Nick couldn't find Emmanuel's mother either. Where is she hiding herself? I realize if something happens to Emmanuel's mother as well. If she has been hospitalized like Nick's sister.